BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with whole grain No artificial flavors Great cheddar taste kids love Baked with real cheese Natural no artificial preservatives 0g trans fat

• Does anyone else like these better than the original? I k...6 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I'm not sure if I'll like them since...5 Answers
  • Anybody else love that the serving size is like 53 cracke...7 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really like how they are whole grain. I honestly can taste much difference between these and the originals. These just seem a little more hearty. And obviously a healthier choice. I'm not wild about the way they bag these, I think they go stale faster than if there was a Ziploc or something on top to be able to seal the bag. because alot of times it's just my daughter eating them and they go stale before she finishes them off. That would be the only downside to these.
Jaci W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these crackers for my entire family! They are a great snack and my son never knows they aren't bad for him! Lol. I love the fact that the whole grain ones taste JUST as yummy as the original (which are also amazing btw!) Keep it up!!♡♡♡♡
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
These are a great snack my youngest child. They are small so it helps with hand/eye coordination. Plus what mom doesn't want to encourage healthy eating with the whole wheat?!
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
The Goldfish whole grain crackers have a similar flavor to the original cheddar Goldfish crackers.  You can definitely taste that there is a small variation in flavor, though, and for this reason I prefer to buy the original cheddar version of these crackers.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
this is a great snack to have on hand for whenever kids are around. Whether eaten by them self, thrown into a bowl of soup, or added to some homemade trail mix this is always a welcome addition. Highly recommend, will continue to buy. Always on sale somewhere.
Haley F.
Puyallup
We love go fish in our household not only for our little ones but us as adults love to eat them as well. Great for on-the-go or lunch time or really basically anytime. we love that these goldfish are whole grain . Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Danielle K.
Lebanon, NH
Whole Grain goldfish keep me ALIVE! They're a cheap and easy snack to get me through my work day and they make me feel a *little* bit healthy when I munch on them. They're easy to find at grocery stores and on sale pretty often at Publix and Winndixie!
Leah S.
I always try to be healthy so I prefer these to normal goldfish but if normal goldfish are mildly tasteless, these are SUPER bland. To me it's worth it for the whole grains if you want goldfish but I don't mind skipping them altogether.
Adair W.
My husband and I love the whole grain cheddar goldfish, we switched from the regular cheddar ones and honestly we like these ones more (even though you can hardly taste a difference at all, I think these ones are just a little better!)
Katherine L.
Goldfish and I go way back so of course I'll give it a 5 star. Also goldfish is like cheez itz but less cheese and some have salt. Some goldfish are colorful so it's nice to give your kid goldfish for a little snack.
Nicole V.
Aurora, CO
Anybody else love that the serving size is like 53 crackers? I can definitely enjoy a snack like that!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Does anyone else like these better than the original? I know I do!
V L.
Do these taste good? I'm not sure if I'll like them since they are whole grain.