BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with whole grain No artificial flavors Great cheddar taste kids love Baked with real cheese Natural no artificial preservatives 0g trans fat

• Does anyone else like these better than the original? I know I do!6 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I'm not sure if I'll like them since they ar...5 Answers
  • Anybody else love that the serving size is like 53 crackers? I ca...7 Answers
Melissa B.
Anderson, CA
I really like how they are whole grain. I honestly can taste much difference between these and the originals. These just seem a little more hearty. And obviously a healthier choice. I'm not wild about the way they bag these, I think they go stale faster than if there was a Ziploc or something on top to be able to seal the bag. because alot of times it's just my daughter eating them and they go stale before she finishes them off. That would be the only downside to these.
Leah S.
I always try to be healthy so I prefer these to normal goldfish but if normal goldfish are mildly tasteless, these are SUPER bland. To me it's worth it for the whole grains if you want goldfish but I don't mind skipping them altogether.
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
These are a great snack my youngest child. They are small so it helps with hand/eye coordination. Plus what mom doesn't want to encourage healthy eating with the whole wheat?!
Andrea P.
Columbus
Goldfish are my ultimate comfort food. I eat them and everything seems better. Their flavor isn't overwhelming, it's just right. And the come in whole grain so I can tell myself they're health food!
Ashley S.
Waukesha
Goldfish, or as my 2 year old calls them Goldfishies, are always a great go to snack for kids (though I always sneak a few too!) I like to try and keep it healthy so the whole grain option is always nice to have.
Dan A.
N Attleboro, MA
I bought the whole grain thinking they’d taste the same as original cheddar but be healthier. Well they’re probably healthier, but the taste is so different, I can’t get myself to eat nearly as many. Maybe that makes it even healthier since I don’t eat as much, but I just don’t particularly enjoy the flavor.
A. L.
Goldfish crackers are a fabulous snack to have for my kids in their lunch boxes everyday. It is very easy to pack and I find that the price is very economical especially for working parents. We love that there are variety of flavors and my kids love to get the ones that are done in different colors too.
Marie G.
Binghamton, NY
The Goldfish whole grain crackers have a similar flavor to the original cheddar Goldfish crackers.  You can definitely taste that there is a small variation in flavor, though, and for this reason I prefer to buy the original cheddar version of these crackers.
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
this is a great snack to have on hand for whenever kids are around. Whether eaten by them self, thrown into a bowl of soup, or added to some homemade trail mix this is always a welcome addition. Highly recommend, will continue to buy. Always on sale somewhere.
Haley F.
Puyallup
We love go fish in our household not only for our little ones but us as adults love to eat them as well. Great for on-the-go or lunch time or really basically anytime. we love that these goldfish are whole grain . Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Nicole V.
Aurora, CO
Anybody else love that the serving size is like 53 crackers? I can definitely enjoy a snack like that!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Does anyone else like these better than the original? I know I do!
V L.
Do these taste good? I'm not sure if I'll like them since they are whole grain.