BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Made with whole grain No artificial flavors Great cheddar taste kids love Baked with real cheese Natural no artificial preservatives 0g trans fat

• Does anyone else like these better than the original? I k...6 Answers
  • Do these taste good? I'm not sure if I'll like them since...5 Answers
  • Anybody else love that the serving size is like 53 cracke...7 Answers
Jaci W.
Jacksonville, FL
I love these crackers for my entire family! They are a great snack and my son never knows they aren't bad for him! Lol. I love the fact that the whole grain ones taste JUST as yummy as the original (which are also amazing btw!) Keep it up!!♡♡♡♡
Ashton E.
Saint Marys, GA
These are a great snack my youngest child. They are small so it helps with hand/eye coordination. Plus what mom doesn't want to encourage healthy eating with the whole wheat?!
Natalie S.
This are good tasting cheddar crackers. They are better than the white cheddar crackers. These have a strong processed cheese flavor so I wouldn’t recommend it if you don’t like that! It’s not healthy at all these are not good! They are not bad either just allright i prefer the original flavor!
Megan S.
Indian Land, SC
this is a great snack to have on hand for whenever kids are around. Whether eaten by them self, thrown into a bowl of soup, or added to some homemade trail mix this is always a welcome addition. Highly recommend, will continue to buy. Always on sale somewhere.
Haley F.
Puyallup
We love go fish in our household not only for our little ones but us as adults love to eat them as well. Great for on-the-go or lunch time or really basically anytime. we love that these goldfish are whole grain . Definitely would recommend to anyone.
Leah S.
I always try to be healthy so I prefer these to normal goldfish but if normal goldfish are mildly tasteless, these are SUPER bland. To me it's worth it for the whole grains if you want goldfish but I don't mind skipping them altogether.
Adair W.
My husband and I love the whole grain cheddar goldfish, we switched from the regular cheddar ones and honestly we like these ones more (even though you can hardly taste a difference at all, I think these ones are just a little better!)
Katherine L.
Goldfish and I go way back so of course I'll give it a 5 star. Also goldfish is like cheez itz but less cheese and some have salt. Some goldfish are colorful so it's nice to give your kid goldfish for a little snack.
Natalie L.
Baldwin, WI
I like to bring these home when I’m feeling I need a cracker. I love how the whole grain nourishes my body, with tasting almost the exact same as the Original Goldfish. Give them a try the next time you see them!
Leighann P.
My son loves Goldfish! They are his all time favorite food right now! I like to buy the whole grain because it makes them a little bit of a healthy snack. He doesn’t even notice the difference.
Nicole V.
Aurora, CO
Anybody else love that the serving size is like 53 crackers? I can definitely enjoy a snack like that!
Yadira J.
Diboll, TX
Does anyone else like these better than the original? I know I do!
V L.
Do these taste good? I'm not sure if I'll like them since they are whole grain.