BY PEPPERIDGE FARM

Taste the sweet side of your favorite snack!

Made With Smiles And Whole Wheat Flour, Enriched Wheat Flour (Flour, Niacin, Reduced Iron, Thiamine Mononitrate, Riboflavin, Folic Acid), Canola, Palm Kernel, Palm And/Or Sunflower Oil, Sugar, Cornstarch, Brown Sugar (Sugar, Invert Sugar, Molasses), Invert Syrup, Contains 2 Percent Or Less Of: Baking Soda, Baking Powder (Sodium Acid Pyrophosphate, Sodium Bicarbonate, Cornstarch, Monocalcium Phosphate), Salt, Natural Flavors, Cream, Nonfat Milk, Vanilla Extract, Corn Syrup Solids, Fruit And Vegetable
Juice Concentrates For Color (Radish, Pumpkin, Tomato, Apple, Sweet Potato, Cherry), Soy Lecithin. Contains: Wheat, Milk, Soy

• I always see them at the store but do they actually taste...7 Answers
  • I think they should make some cookies and cream and red v...5 Answers
Nora G.
Valhalla , NY
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
My children love gold fish! These are vanilla cupcake flavored and they taste so yummy! Highly recommend them! Not only are they delicious but they are so cute in fish shapes! I always use them for my Kindergarten to do his homework and practice counting . Each time he counts correctly he gets to eat them as treats which is a win win situation! Great value ! Highly recommend them!
Lindsey C.
Carson City, NV
These are a HUGE hit in my home. I have to buy everyone their own bag because once you start eating these, there's just not enough to share, with anyone, even your nearest and dearest. They are SOOO good. I thought I loved the traditional cheddar baby goldfish with all my heart, but that was until the little vanilla cupcake goldfish swam in and stole my heart.
Laura D.
I am only giving these four stars because they are good don’t get me wrong, but something is missing. To be honest I don’t eat these as a dessert. I more eat them as a topping to ice cream sundaes or mixed into a vanilla malt.
Brittany M.
Brewerton, NY
My son loves these! He says they taste exactly like a cupcake! I bought them from Walmart. They are a good price and perfect for car rides school lunches! I will be buying these again! Very happy with this product.
natasha v.
Matthies for my local grocery store for my little kids because they absolutely love goldfish and like most kids they like to try the different flavors so we got these because we thought would make a great little snack to take on the go or have a house that was sweet but wasn’t like ice cream or anything and I was completely shocked and how delicious they are I even like them in literally taste like eating a cupcake flavored graham cracker you’re super tasty
Kelli T.
Wichita
These are so good! It’s like eating a tiny little cookie! Great for a snack inside lunches or after school or anytime else. I’ve never had anything else like this to compare it to, but they are really good.
Leandra T.
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 2
The vanilla cupcake goldfish are my favorite out of their variety of dessert flavors. They taste amazing, and they’re the perfect snack on the go! The price is great too, and my 3 year old loves them as well.
Kayla V.
Gahanna, OH
One of my favorite sweet goldfish! Love the flavoring which isn’t too overpowering but is just sweet enough! I would definitely buy these again and I would recommend them for other people to purchase.
Alicia K.
Oklahoma City, OK
Sweet Tooth Expert Level 1
The kids begged for these when they hit the market shelves (thanks commercials!) and they lived them! Heck, I even popped a few and they taste GOOOOOOD! I haven’t repurchased again since trying but probably because we haven’t seen it on the shelf. I’m sure if we are in the cracker aisle the kids will see and ask for them again and I would mind getting.
Sarah P.
Phoenix, AZ
My kids and I absolutely love these! They are such a great snack when you are on the go and need something sweet. And the best part is that they actually taste like cupcakes!
Marram S.
I always see them at the store but do they actually taste good?
Jahan B.
Brookhaven, GA
I think they should make some cookies and cream and red velvet flavors. Whis is with me?