BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish® Cinnamon Soft Bread.
Reseals for freshness.
New!
Good source of fiber.
Made with whole grain.
Pepperidge Farm®.
Finn™.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 2 slices.

• Are these in most grocery stores or select?1 Answers
  • I recently started a low carb diet, so I try to find lowe...1 Answers
pauline t.
Buckfield, ME
i absolutely love goldfish soft bread cinnamon because they taste awesome. they are a healthy snack that i love. i am a repeat consumer of this product because it met my expectations of the product. i buy these are walmart for an affortable price. i would recommend to others.
Faith B.
CHICAGO, IL
I love Goldfish: classic, pizza, cheddar, cinnamon. I do NOT love them soft. It just does not feel the same, and it feels like I'm eating a soggy old goldfish that lost some of its water. No. Just don't do this to yourself. You are worth regular goldfish, not this garbage.
Alyssa B.
Sylmar, CA
These are so freaking good they're very good of a choice when you have some coffee on the side and I mean it's not the best breakfast source it's one of the best stuff that should say but it's really really really good with their coffee or milk just in general let's try
Erin V.
Spring Lake, MI
Just because something can be made doesn't mean it should... these were bland and can't compete with any other brand or homemade version of cinnamon rolls I've had before. Goldfish should stick to Goldfish. Definitely will not be purchasing again.
Alyssa K.
Bono, AR
My kids love goldfish. We have to have them with us at all times, just in case. But they are just for kids. Us parents love them too as a snack. Different flavor too so it's never boring!!
Anna B.
This bread is cheap and tasty. I love toasting it and adding a little bit of butter and cinnamon sugar. It's great for breakfast or just a quick morning snack. The price is reasonable especially for the great taste!
delaney m.
these didn't taste the best but it is very creative and new i like the concept just not he flavor but it was still okay and it was cheap which i like and it was pretty healthy so that is good and i recommend
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
I use to eat these awhile back! They are super good and even being 20 I love that they are goldfish shaped. If they are not around anymore, I would say bring them back but I'm going to go hunt for them!
Lindy R.
Bowling Green, KY
This is yummy! My niece and nephew love the fish shape and it tastes awesome! They eat these with peanut butter and fruit for a heathy and balanced lunch. Adult tested and kid approved!!😄
Clarissa G.
Roma, TX
Love these with Peanut Butter and Jelly with a cup orange not milk drinker. I've only bought three times there hard find got at Walmart and Target good price for snack treat.
Shayne P.
Are these in most grocery stores or select?
Alura C.
Virginia Bch, VA
I recently started a low carb diet, so I try to find lower carb breads. I've always loved goldfish, even as a child! What is the carb count?
Antonio A.
Pensacola, FL
where can you buy this product? I have yet to see it in stores.
Lily A.