BY GOLDFISH

Goldfish® Brown Sugar Soft Bread.
New!
Good source of fiber.
Made with whole grain.
Pepperidge Farm®.
Finn™.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 2 slices.
130 calories.
0.5g sat fat, 3% DV.
130mg sodium, 5% DV.
8g sugars.
16 slices. see more...

• Where can you buy these? I have never seen them before?1 Answers
  • I have never seen these before. What would you put on them since th...1 Answers
Victoria C.
Victoria C.
This is pretty much the limit of how cute sandwich bread can get! I mean, who can deny the great satisfaction of biting into a fish-shaped bread? You can go around with a pb&j sandwich using this bread and say that it's a JELLYFISH! (PUNS!) These are great for little children (and adults too!) and can help them really get into their lunch or snack time. Don't worry, they don't taste anything like their cheesy cracker snack counterpart. They have a great flavor to them, soft and is not dry to the taste. The only downside is that I can't seem to find these anywhere anymore (-1 star) I just want a jellyfish to swim into the depths of my stomach :(
Jennifer J.
Jennifer J.
Ooltewah, TN
Foodie Expert
Hmm. This is interesting. It's okay. Not for like a sandwich or anything. I just warmed it up and had a little butter on it its okay. Nothing to brag about. My kids were not overly impressed either. Maybe if it was just a plain and not flavored it would be better. My kids would flip if they had normal bread in fish shapes to make sandwiches with. I would have to buy it all the time!
Tia F.
Tia F.
Bensenville, IL
Foodie Expert
I tried these hoping that they would surprise me but I really did not like them at all. The texture of the goldfish are just so soggy and soft. When I think of goldfish crackers, I crave a crunchy hollow texture. Not a soft weird texture. I don't know if I would recommend.
Veronika G.
Veronika G.
Can you ever go wrong with these? It is a must have and a classic. A staple for your snacks. Everyone in my family loves these from my grandmother to my one year old niece. They are so good but make sure to brush after you eat these cause they will make your breath smell.
Adrienne Z.
Adrienne Z.
Miami beach, FL
I mostly buy these for my two small children as a small snack after school, but I always end up eating them too! The small bags are a perfect proportion and both my kids are able to have their own, so there is no fighting. As far as the taste goes, I love them!
Anjanette H.
Anjanette H.
Jamestown, OH
These were one of our favorite breads so that the children had a fun sandwich in their lunch. It was great bread but it hard to find on a regular basis. There are multiple flavors and have healthy ingredients. As a mom I was comfortable feeding this to my kids.
Meredith T.
Meredith T.
Frisco, TX
Goldfish are a great snack you can just snack on any time. I buy them every time we go grocery shopping. It is amzing. You can snack on them anytimeat school. I know there is cheese in it milk too so watch out for that. Everyone already knows abput to I mean.
jackie c.
jackie c.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love gold fish and this was just so delicious and i would definately purchase it again and again from time to time. i would definatly recommend this product to everyone. It was extremely affordable/ Which is perfect for my budget. I just absolutely love it
Jennifer C.
Jennifer C.
Lakewood, CA
These are gross to me. Thought they would be good like the Pop-Tarts in this flavor but no. It just made me nauseous. It made my mouth feel dry. My kids love this stuff but they'll eat anything. I will buy again for my kids but I don't want to eat it myself.
Tamara O.
Tamara O.
Foodie Expert
I loved this bread! I am disappointed with the fact H-E-B would dare not sell this brand anymore! The bread was just amazing! I would love eating this before a game. But unffourtantly I can't anymore since they don't sell this product anywhere near me
Kara C.
Kara C.
Where can you buy these? I have never seen them before?
Neana E.
Neana E.
I have never seen these before. What would you put on them since they are brown sugar flavor?