BY GOLDFISH #91 in Bread

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish® Brown Sugar Soft Bread.
New!
Good source of fiber.
Made with whole grain.
Pepperidge Farm®.
Finn™.
No high fructose corn syrup.
Per 2 slices.

• Where can you buy these? I have never seen them before?1 Answers
  • I have never seen these before. What would you put on the...1 Answers
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
My son loves these in the morning I put a little bit of cinnamon sugar and butter mixed on there and put these in the oven for Abril under 554 about I don't know maybe a minute maybe little bit last absolute wonderful Cinnamon Toast Crunch cinnamon toast in the morning and my son loves it loves it loves it you could try this with a different variety of things you can make a bread pudding with this bread mix it up with a little bit of milk make a bread pudding also you could use it for your cornbread stuffing it at Thanksgiving time it have to give a little bit of a sweet taste but not overpowering very very nice product and I like using it just for a sandwich sometimes as well
Jennifer V.
Beaumont, TX
Yum! These are a cute idea and actually pretty yummy! I love the brown sugar taste they have and the are made from pretty good ingredients. I buy these at target, and my daughter seems to enjoy them. I would definitely recommend this to others!
Haven P.
Cottage grove, WI
These are yummy and sweet little treats. I think the taste is a little bland and the texture was a little strange. I would buy again but they aren't my favorite to eat. I'm going to try the cinnamon one hoping the flavor will be better
Sheree B.
Best goldfish! My household can very rarely agree on snacks. We like the whole range- salty, sweet, and savory. This is one one those rare things we all agree on. This is on the weekly grocery list and will never come off.
Brisa L.
It's great, I love it, I recommend it a lot
has a good taste, it is perfect for a snack with friends, or with family
You can also take some walk in the countryside.
I simply love her!
Cheryl A.
Soddy Daisy, TN
Getting up in the morning getting 3 kiddos ready and off to school can be crazy! These are great to heat up put peanut butter, marshmallows, or jelly on are amazing and the kiddos love them!
Mica D.
Paragould, AR
A local restaurant serves their kid's sandwiches on this bread and it is a hit! The families love how cute it is and how willing the children are to eat their bread. Such a cute product.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
As an avid shopper I highly recommend this product to everyone. It is worth the money and does not disappoint! I alway keep it in my go to pile and recommend you should to. Take it for me and get it today!!!
Angela A.
Im not a fan but the kiddos in my life love these for breakfast! They can't wait to have a breakfast sandwich or peanut butter and jelly with this. If they are happy. So am i!
Veronika G.
Can you ever go wrong with these? It is a must have and a classic. A staple for your snacks. Everyone in my family loves these from my grandmother to my one year old niece. They are so good but make sure to brush after you eat these cause they will make your breath smell.
Neana E.
I have never seen these before. What would you put on them since they are brown sugar flavor?
Kara C.
Where can you buy these? I have never seen them before?