BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish® Baked Snack Crackers Cheddar Snack Packs.
30 snack packs.
0g trans fat.

• "They are the perfect size for snacking." in 1 review
Sarah G.
Orange, CA
I use these in my kid's lunches. We are fans of all the traditional cheese flavors. Don't really like the sweet ones. If you are picking for the first time, I suggested the whole grain baked cheese flavor. The ones that aren't whole grain taste a little saltier. All are delicious. Even this mom can't stop snacking on them.
g G.
Osceola, IN
A very yummy snack and product! Very easy, you can throw some in a vip lock baggy within seconds and have a snack for school, work, or a long car ride! They're a little bit on the pricier side compared to other products but they taste and feel better on your tummy and are worth the quality!
Amanda T.
These are a necessity for my 4 year old. Since they’re baked it makes me more comfortable with him wanting them all the time. I love their new packaging which comes with them inside a stand up type of zip lock bag.
Brittany W.
Kansas city
We purchased these recently to hand out at snack time in our childrens classes at school. They are perfectly portioned snacks for little ones and adults alike. Ive always relied on goldfish brand crackers to deliver a strong punch of cheese flavor with a crispy crunch!
Tristen S.
Elkins, AR
Goldfish are delicious cheese crackers that are shaped like fish. And no rip off brand can beat em. Eat them with lunch, snack, dinner, it doesn't matter when you eat them they are always good.
Estherrrrrr💦😻 P.
New York city
If I'm going to be honest these are way these are way to cheesy for me they takes like mayonnaise but it's a really small and cheesy  (f your kids like cheesy )snack for the go so it does get it's points for that but it's just to cheesy for me but I recommend this to other's because they might like it and buy it for therself  you never know
Megs S.
Salt Lake Cty, UT
I love Goldfish! I grew up calling them 'Fishy Crackers' & i'm 20 years old still using that term today! xD These things, I don't really know.. they're not even that good.. like, full of flavor or anything, but its just something about them, once you eat one, your hand automatically goes back into the bag for more subconsciously.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
These seriously taste like the most flavored goldfish you could imagine! Like the Doritos that have extra flavoring on them, but throughout the whole bag! The only thing is that they’re pretty dry to me, maybe it was just the batch I got. They can taste differently Depending on the batches I think
Rachel W.
These are a staple in my home for my 3 kids. I pack these in their lunches everyday. They absolutely love them and I have problems with my youngest. I had to go to Bjs warehouse and buy the biggest box they had because my youngest wants so much of them. So I highly recommended these!
Ashleigh B.
Goldfish are a wonderful snack to take you back to childhood but if you are looking for a healthy option this is not for you being that goldfish is chalked full of salt and overall deliciousness I give this snack an overall 8/10