BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish® Baked Snack Crackers Cheddar Snack Packs.
30 snack packs.
0g trans fat.

• "They are the perfect size for snacking." in 1 review
Megs S.
Salt Lake City, UT
I love Goldfish! I grew up calling them 'Fishy Crackers' & i'm 20 years old still using that term today! xD These things, I don't really know.. they're not even that good.. like, full of flavor or anything, but its just something about them, once you eat one, your hand automatically goes back into the bag for more subconsciously.
Tanya H.
Deltona, FL
These seriously taste like the most flavored goldfish you could imagine! Like the Doritos that have extra flavoring on them, but throughout the whole bag! The only thing is that they’re pretty dry to me, maybe it was just the batch I got. They can taste differently Depending on the batches I think
Sarah G.
Orange, CA
I use these in my kid's lunches. We are fans of all the traditional cheese flavors. Don't really like the sweet ones. If you are picking for the first time, I suggested the whole grain baked cheese flavor. The ones that aren't whole grain taste a little saltier. All are delicious. Even this mom can't stop snacking on them.
Anna H.
Orlando
To be honest, my Goldfish addiction is real.  They are the most delicious cheese crackers on the market.  They are easy to eat and are always tasty. Try them mixed with animal crackers.  Kids of all ages will love them!! I would 100% recommend them.
Martie K.
North Dakota, ['', '', "['', '', '']"]
We always get goldfish and I liked this cheddar option.  they are quick to pull out after daycare for kids snacks and not too messy for the kid to have in cups.  The fish shape is super fun for my son.  We like getting these and I recommend having them.
Lauren R.
Awesome for parties, everyone loves the Baked Cheddar goldfish! The only downside is the residue the crackers leave. Compared to the bunnies, which are my actual favorite, they're still amazing! There's never enough in the bag because we're always eating them all!
Roksana V.
I love these goldfish crackers they’re super nice they come in a variety of flavors spicy savory sweet and regular I think they’re a good snack for kids as well and he has that good flavor goes good and which flavors I would definitely recommend it to others.
g G.
Elkhart, IN
A very yummy snack and product! Very easy, you can throw some in a vip lock baggy within seconds and have a snack for school, work, or a long car ride! They're a little bit on the pricier side compared to other products but they taste and feel better on your tummy and are worth the quality!
Lorren A.
Antioch , CA
These worked out perfect for my sons school class during Halloween. My son loves gold fish and wanted to share with his classmates. There was a perfect amount for the kids. They make really good Halloween treats for trick or treaters as well.
Bárbara C.
Boynton Beach, FL
This is very tasty, has a very good quality. is very tasty, has a good texture. Easy to find anywhere to buy. I feel really good when I eat it. It has several options of flavors for all tastes. It has a great price. I buy at Walmart.