Goldfish® S'mores Adventures Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Kerstin H.Goldfish® S'mores Adventures Baked Snack Crackers uploaded by Juliana M.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Three great flavors...one fun adventure! Combine the taste of sweet Honey Graham & rich Chocolate Graham Goldfish® crackers with Marshmallow and what do you get? The next great taste adventure...Goldfish® S'mores!

• "Great if you have a sweet tooth." in 1 review
  • "All three together are the perfect combination." in 1 review
Cynthia S.
Baltimore
I recently purchased these for my grandson and he absolutely loved them. One of the pros is that it close enough to s’mores taste that your child can feel like they get them all the time in their own home. I definitely would recommend. Goldfish® S'mores Adventures Baked Snack Crackers
Kimberly R.
Demossville
Love these Goldfish snacks. The little marshmallows taste fresh and soft (not hard and chewy like some cereals have them) the chocolate is very tasty. When you eat each flavor at the same time, graham cracker, marshmallow and chocolate, it does taste like you are eating a smore. Kids love them too.
Kim M.
Chicago
While me and my son love all the different flavors of Goldfish, these are the BEST! I love mixing them all together because they truly do taste like a Smores! Usually our store has them on sale and we';re able to get a bunch of different flavors to please all of the people in my family.
Kathleen E.
I liked these. I’m not sure they really tastes like s’mores, but I loved the chocolate fish. They reminded me of chocolate graham crackers which I loved as a kid.
Melissa B.
Massachusetts
Delicious affordable snack that you can take anywhere I’m a repeat customer these are so much fun for the kids and taste great packaged well a great think would be resealable bags.bought at stop and shop and Walmart
Desiree H.
Hesperia, CA
These are my favorite flavor of gold fish ! I love s’mores and these are pretty close to the real thing, very good and I buy them every time I go grocery shopping ! I would definitely recommend these to others.
Brianna J.
Hastings , MN
Love these goldfish s'more flavored crackers! They are a better alternative than many cookies on the market and can help with those sweet cravings. My kindergarten students love them as well! So yummy!
September T.
Boise, ID
These goldfish are not only delish but they are fun to play with! I know i know im not supposed to play with my food but my daughter and i just have a blast making little smores with our gold fish!
Jessica A.
round rock
I love the Smore's with goldfish because I like to stack up the graham cracker goldfish and the chocolate one and then the marshmallow one and another gram cracker it makes me feel like I'm actually making Smore's and I think it's really fun
Megan K.
Oceanside, CA
These aren't going to be awarded any points for being a health food, but they are pretty delicious. The marshmallows have the same flavor and texture as the marshmallows found in Lucky Charms, which is to say they're wonderful. If you ever ate the cereal part first and saved the marshmallows for a big marshmallow-only spoonful for last, you might find yourself doing the same with these. Wait, you didn't do that? It was just me? Stop looking at me like that! Don't judge me!
Barbara D.
Why change a good thing?