BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Made with whole grain.
No artificial preservatives.

Buy on Walmart*
  • "but these are pretty good as well." in 1 review
  • "My son loves these...they are a very nice version of the goldfish snack when you are wanting something a little sweet" in 1 review
Dezirae N.
Deliciousness wrapped in a little goldfish snack. Not too sweet, no synthetic colors, no artificial flavors or preservatives. A snack I dont have to worry about feeding my babies.
Lorraine G.
Houston
I was pleasantly surprised at this goldfish flavor. I don’t usually like s’mores flavored foods but this one is great. I especially enjoy the mini goldfish marshmallow. Thanks, goldfish, for always being the snack that smiles back
MaKenzie M.
pleasanton, CA
I loved these as a little sweet snack as a kid and still buy them today as an adult. They're delicious but not very healthy, for obvious reasons. There are more health conscious alternatives out there. Great in small portions though!
Jennifer W.
Flavorful but not in the best of ways. Enjoy Pepperidge in original or even pizza flavors yet these sweet versions are a bit odd. Kids loved them but for the price of such a small bag it's a no from me.
Natasha N.
Batavia, OH
These Gold Fish are made to taste like Smores and they sure do. They have little chocolate graham cracker ones with marshmallows in there too and it's the closest thing your gonna get to a Smore!
Jennifer p.
Smithfield, RI
i love hese, they are great snacks for on the go or keeping my toddler occupied while i cook dinner. they are the great quality you expect from the goldfish brand
Mandy E.
Sooo good. Instantly a household favorite. But then with a house full of kids and a husband that already loves Goldfish that wasnt hard. These have grahm cracker goldfish, marshmallow shaped goldfish ad chocolate cookie goldfish so when you grab a handful you will get all three to make a smore flavor goodness. So yummy!
Kendra W.
They're just okay. I wish the fishes were more similar in shape, and also... I wish they were bubbled like normal goldfish. The Graham and chocolate cookies are flat, and the marshmallow is a hard marshmallow like a hot cocoa mallow. The flavors aren't extremely pronounced.
Kristen T.
Houston
I walked into my grocery store yesterday & BLAM! right in front of my face, they had a huge display of Goldfish crackers on sale for .99! What the heck man?! I've got a 13 year old & a 1 year, old so you can imagine we go through quite a bit of these bad boys! I threw about 3 of each flavor in my basket & hoped that would be enough to get me through the end of the week! This particular flavor though, although it was good, it was the least favorite of ours. We may give it another try, but I've still got 2 bags of these hanging around.
Katelin W.
Conway
Let me say...we LOVE goldfish! They are a food group in our house! We all have different flavors that we prefer over others but we all love smores. Who doesn't love graham crackers, chocolate, and marshmallows. These are a snack I have to portion out because I would eat the whole bag in one sitting if not!
Francesca F.
Harlan, IN
I found these one time at a local grocery store and my nephew loved them. I haven't been able find them since. Where do you buy them???