Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Lailey M.
New Braunfels, TX
There okay my brother loves These for me on the other hand not so much but there lake a goldfish obviously but like air puffed into it to make this huge goldfish thing
Rhea A.
These are so good. And a good afternoon snack. Not expensive at all. Can get them pretty much everywhere. They are good like I said. No complaints! I love bacon flavored stuff too and these are good!
Influenster M.
Me encanta Goldfish regular, de manera que cuando vi esto, yo era bombeada. Un bocado y estaba completamente decepcionado. La textura es similar a una nube de queso rancio y que se perdió por completo la marca con el sabor. sabor tocino falso se hace cargo de la bondad cursi normal de la merienda Goldfish.
Brian M.
Lakeland, FL
My girlfriend daughter loved these when she was little. They are definitely kid and/or adult friendly.. Melts in your mouth and like a cheese puff. So good.
Sheila M.
Suffolk, VA
Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks my son loves these. One of his favorite snack. Alot more healthy go to than other snacks and they taste good!
Ria M.
Got a free sample from a giveaway and they were just alright. No comparison to the traditional goldfish and more like a slightly odd flavored cheese puff.
Adeline L.
Rowlett, TX
These were disgusting. They tasted completely fake and were not good at all. I love goldfish, but I would not eat these again even if they were given to me
Amy R.
Redford, Mi
We love goldfish puffs at my house. They are pretty similar to other puffed cheese snacks. Light and airy, nice cheesey flavor, but can be a bit messy.
albina m.
Des Moines, IA
I don't really like these at all because if you mix 2 flavors together it really isn't that good unless you pick two flavors that can actually combine
Miyah W.
I like this a lot. But it's really hard to find ...
Well at least we're i live. They don't all them in lots of places . I would really like some more
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?