Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Maranda O.
These are the best snack and I love that they're baked! They taste exactly as described. I've always loved gold fish and love to try the new flavors. Not a healthy choice, but definitely worth the calories!
Raegan R.
Birchleaf
These are the best gold fish crackers ever!!!!!! I love to buy these. I can go through a whole bag just over a weekend. I usually buy this product at my local Walmart. I highly reccomend this product to others.
Sharon C.
Covina, CA
I just love this snack!! The cheese and the beacon flavors are perfect together. So cheesy and flavorful. Not too healthy so I try to limit the amount of it. But def super good.
Ellie P.
My son's favorite food is bacon, so as a treat, I decided to surprise him with bacon flavored goldfish. I'm very sorry to say that they were not a big hit. My son said they were gross and he threw them away in the trash can. I will not be buying these again anytime soon.
Hailey B.
Tripoli, IA
I My one year old daughter loves her goldfish! that is by far her go to snack. I love that they are a healthier snack option and are good for small fingers! I really enjoyed the new flavor!!
Elizabeth P.
I would not recommend try these. They are gross. My kids wanted to try them and each had one and thought they were the worst thing. They gave them to the dog and he wouldn't even eat them.
Alexis S.
I like these cheddar bacon baked puff snacks. They are affordable if you don't get them really often. I find them kind of expensive. I like these as much as the other ones. It is pretty healthy because it is baked.
gracie s.
Baton Rouge
These are absolutely disgusting. It taste like you are eating gross baby food. They're pretty cheap but I would rather spend more money than buy these again. I was pretty disappointed with this product :((
Bianca C.
Tallahassee, FL
As a goldfish fan, these are very disappointing. The puff texture is chalky and weird. Same for the powder that coats the cracker. Don't even get me started on the bacon flavor. Good thought, horrible outcome.
Ally S.
These are absolutely amazing I recommend this for everyone for older people for younger people everyone and it's just so good and I will personally go and get them all the time and I am just a huge fan of them
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?