Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Carol W.
Robesonia, PA
My Son absolutely loves gold fish crackers and actually insists they be in his school lunch every day! We tried the cheddar bacon and boy was he not happy! This is the worst tasting flavor ever! Hoping to find buffalo flavor soon!
Haley D.
Packaging is nice I just don't like the puffs. The flavor is okay it just saw these and expected more. I won't be purchasing these again. The regular gold fish are much better. I wouldn't buy these again.
Jaelynn B.
Los Angeles, CA
My son loves these! They are very delicious to me as well, at first I was a bit worried that my baby would choke from the hardness of the crackers but it melts in your mouth when sucked on.
Melissa Y.
These are honestly a sham to the Goldfish franchise. When I open up a goldfish bag I'm expecting bite-size crackers that I can pick up by the handful and eat at my leisure. Instead I get these puffed up gangsters that are 90% air with a fraction of the flavor.
venessa H.
Carroll, IA
My kids love goldfish but these ones really don't get ate at my house I tried them and they leave a weird aftertaste I didn't think they were that good my kids didn't really say anything other than they didn't like them
Erica L.
These are super fun and super cute! I’m not a huge fan of regular Goldfish, so these were the perfect way to change it up. Having that extra flavor but same lightweight snack is fantastic! Great for packing lunches!
Donna Y.
Boiling Springs
If you like a little extra crisp in your bite these are the way to go! I found them at my local Walmart and they are fairly cheap for an incredible product! They exceeded my expectations. I love the goldfish products
Emilie F.
Cleveland , TN
Yum yum in my tum tum!!! I started out buying these for my son and now the whole house eats them. They are a fun and yummy snack easy to bring with you on road trips and also just for snacking around the house.
Miles B.
Soquel, CA
I love the puffs. Great flavour. More like chips than the normal goldfish which I think are more crackery.

Really affordable price and not over powering on flavour.
Yinka L.
Wheeling , IL
Omg these are soooooooo good. I didn't expect it to taste good. I will definitely be getting these some more. I didn't not think bacon would taste do good with these. I will definitely recommend to try these.
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?