Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Andrea S.
Delicious! I love the taste of gold fish but not a fan of the puff ones. I bought them for the first time at walmart. They are a little high in sodium and calories. Other than that, they are great for snack!!
Lindzie B.
These are so addictive, just like Cheez Its. Unfortunately, they're very unhealthy. They're affordable and easy to find but its not worth being so unhealthy. They taste great but I probably wouldn't choose to buy them over something healthier.
Brittany B.
Nicholasville, KY
These were disappointing compared to the original goldfish. They had a very fake flavor and the texture wasn't very appetizing. I ended up throwing over half away, which never happens with me and cheesy snack foods!
Jackiee S.
This smells just like bacon but the bacon flavor just isn't as vibrant as the smell is. It's pretty bland for the most part and it tastes more of like a smoky/charcoaled taste rather than the bacon itself. I wouldn't mind repurchasing this tho
Lindsay H.
Toledo, OH
These were definitely tasty, but compared to original goldfish they definitely lacked in quality. I only bought them once, because I wasn't the biggest fan. In the bag I bought there was far too much seasoning, once I got to the end they literally weren't edible. I was disappointed too because it sounds like such a good snack :(
María Victoria P.
I buy these for my nephews all the time! Healthy rich, funny way to eat, loving it. They're a bit dry, but that's how this cookies are and there's nothing wrong with it, it has a lot of flavour and that's the thing
Veronica P.
I love all kinds of goldfish. I don't mind what kind it is I love them all. It's not disappointing in flavor. It's also affordable and a great snack to munch on whenever you're on the go. Definitely recommend.
Julie C.
Washington, PA
Delicious snack! These are great I like all of the goldfish snacks but these are my favorite. I find them at just about any store and the price isn't too bad. But certain stores I do notice have them cheaper.
Siterria N.
Pembroke Park, FL
I'm a cheddar bacon fan!!!! 😆🙌❤️️😍❤️😍So when I saw these it was not any questions asked or second guessing myself it had to come home to me so I can indulge in them as a snack.
Carol W.
Robesonia, PA
My Son absolutely loves gold fish crackers and actually insists they be in his school lunch every day! We tried the cheddar bacon and boy was he not happy! This is the worst tasting flavor ever! Hoping to find buffalo flavor soon!
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?