Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Bridgette C.
Oak Hill, WV
I caught these on sale so I thought I may as well try them. I love regular Goldfish, so I thought these would be even cheesier & delicious. Boy, was I wrong. They are dry as can be & the flavor makes me cringe. My kids thought they were nasty too. We ended up throwing them away :(
Brooke P.
Morgantown, WV
My daughter absolutely loves these. She prefers this puff style or the original cracker. The flavor is great and they are easy ti find at any store. They are a healthier alternative to potato chips, so that makes me happy. I like the variety of flavors.
Carla W.
Statesville, NC
My son and I enjoyed these tasty little snacks. The flavor is not very pronounced in the bacon department. I was missing some o . The bacon flavor but liked the texture of the snack in general. They were not greasy either, which again, was a huge plus.
Krista G.
Carrollton, TX
I love regular Goldfish so when I saw these, I was pumped. One bite and I was fully disappointed. The texture is similar to a stale cheese puff and they totally missed the mark with the flavor. Fake bacon flavor takes over the normal cheesy goodness of the Goldfish snack. Not a fan.
Stephanie T.
Fall River, MA
So I already love goldfish as it is, but a friend of mine had picked some of these up and told me I had to try them, she and I finished the bag. I immediately went out and bought some myself. They're light and crunchy and just SO good.
Jo Ann F.
Turnersville , NJ
Oh man they are addicting. They have a great bacon flavor they are a cheese puff. It's hard to find this flavor and they are always sold out. It's not a very healthy snack but that's ok. It's better then many other brands of cheese puffed snacks.
Carla H.
Hazard, KY
One of the best snacks to buy for your kid/kids to eat before bedtime as a snack. Met my expectations I didn't think they would be that good but they are just as great as their competitors. I bought at Walmart best prices. Recommend
Sabrina T.
This stuff could be better? I bought a bag of these when they were on sale in Target for 2 dollars and although they have the consistency of a Cheetos puff, they don't pack as much flavor as their regular Goldfish crackers. Nonetheless, they're amazing!
Kristina S.
Normandy Park, WA
Yess! Fire to fall who doesn't love puff snacks, cheddar and most importantly bacon! This is so good even though it is unhealthy! I'm craving some right now! I would definitely recommend this snack to a customer!
Corinne B.
Oakland, OR
These are so addictive and they taste so good! The next evolution of goldfish is here! I bought these at a local store on sale, and they taste so delicious. Cheddar plus bacon is wonderful. My mom loves these too!
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?