Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Tania B.
Riviere, QC
J’adore tous les biscuits poisson. Mes préféré que j’aime bien c’est crème sur et oignon. Mais sinon, j’aime aussi eux au pretzel.

C’est pas très bon pour la santé parce que c’est vraiment salée. Mais de temps en temps ou pour les enfants.
sarah h.
I have always loved gold fish and the originals will always take my heart but anything bacon flavored usually tends to win me over. I think the flavour is good and they are a great snack for kids. Although they are not very healthy for you, they still taste great!
Esra H.
Mmmmm it's so good, every time I take one I keep taking until the bag is empty.
It's small golden fish and it's biscuit.
There are a lot init and you get what you pay for.
Logan M.
Milton, ON
Generally I don't like to mess with a good thing, and goldfish are great. So I was skeptical, and although I prefer the original, this flavour was a nice little change.
Maja T.
Mississauga, ON
OMG! I thought that my favorite fishies can not get any better, and than I found these! I was hooked on Extreme cheddar before, but these are even better! Unfortunately, due to my Low car diet and current weight management , I haven't purchased them in a while...
Lucy D.
Toronto, ON
These are delicious, i must admit. They brought goldfish to a whole new level. My son absolutely loves them, they are his favorite so far - can't go wrong with anything bacon! I wish they were a little healthier as they are a great snack
Lyka I.
I love cheese and crackers and this product was so delicious. There was enough cheese to satisfy my craving, but there wasn't an overwhelming amount of cheese that it tasted salty.
Leila B.
I give this to my son and I steal some too. They're good, love that they're baked. He prefers these ones to the originals so that makes me a happy mom!
Shravya M.
Toronto
Goldfish are very known snacks fod kids and i get them for my toddler ... She loves them and enjoys playing with them while eating ...
Briayan josephanie O.
sinaloa,mexico
sin duda uno de los mejores, son los mejores del mundo,la primera vez no me gustaban pero ya despues me fueron gustando con el tiempo
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?