Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Tori N.
Dublin, OH
Delicious! One of my favorite goldfish snacks. They are different than the original but still give you that warm happy feeling when you eat it. They exceeded my expectations when I tried them!
Jessica B.
I'm not a fan of the "bacon" flavor. They smell like dog food and the taste is just awful. I like the goldfish puffs as a whole because they're gluten free but I can't find them anywhere in stores anymore and this flavor is awful.
Nikki M.
Chicago ridge , IL
These are one of the best flavors of goldfish I have ever tried. Salty and crunchy like always but that extra bacon flavor really kicks it up. I love to crunch them up and use it as breading for homemade chicken nuggets. AMazing
Lisa R.
Milford, DE
I didn't care for these at all. when i first saw them at target i thought to myself "bacon, cheese, cracker=win" and it was a fail. you barely taste any bacon flavor and actually there's a strange after taste. not worth the $3 to me.
Daniela E.
Hidalgo, TX
I recently ate this snack during a road trip. I'm not a fan of bacon flavor but this tastes good so the smell is just a little weird but works like a hunger killer.
Emmie H.
Cayce, SC
2,326 reviews
Master S.
Wow! These taste amazing. I'll simply put it that way. They might not be too healthy so I wouldn't recommend going overboard when munching on these. However, they are delicious and a little craving for a snack never hurt anybody.
Irene A.
Los Angeles, CA
This product is berry delicious. In my opinion, better than the original gold fish! They are very airy which makes them extra delicious. They are also very cheesy, more than the original.
Tanna M.
St. Louis
I love having goldfish around the house for my kid to eat rather than chips or other junk food. I love that they are baked and not fried. And that they always tastes great, even the regular flavors but this one definitely, I mean who doesn't like bacon flavored anything? Highly recommend
Casey B.
Lower Burrell, PA
So, My experience with these is with an entirely different flavor. However I could not find them so I am posting here about the specific brand.

What can I say. These are Delicious.. Best way to describe them is a cross between classic goldfish, Cheese Puffs and Cheetos... Taste is great, Full of flavor.
I had the Buffalo Wing, and they taste just like Buffalo Chicken Strips. Just the right amount of zing but not too hot. My wife even enjoyed them and she hates spicy stuff!
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?