Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Brittany A.
Goldfish snacks are my sons absolute favorite! I like this flavor the most and the puffs are light and crunchy!
Olivia C.
Not good at all. Didn't taste like bacon and it made me disappointed because I was really excited to eat them
Lillie R.
Orange, TX
Love these as a snak when you dont want to eat anything heavy. My grankids love these. Great to take travelin
These cookies are so so good they taste like a strawberry cupcake they are so good and they are so affordable
Emily A.
They are bigger then normal and are great for kids to chew on when they don't have teeth to do that for them
Meagan D.
Plant City, FL
These are gross. I thought oh bacon , they have to be good. They are not at all. Don't reccomned them at all
Donna H.
I love goldfish, it's one of my favorite snacks to snack on, not only that it has cheddar and bacon, so good.
Kitty V.
Honolulu, HI
They are like toddler puffs for adults! They are very good and flavorful.great snack for both kids and adults
Maryah H.
, FL
Not to big on these I rather have just the cheddar.I have always loved Goldfish its a quick and tasty snack
Payge H.
Fort Wayne, IN
When I was in high school me and my boyfriend would share these. I thought they were okay but he loved them
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?