Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Lacy D.
Cedartown , GA
Goldfish are a must have snack at all times in our household! The kids never get tired of them and neither do we!
Haley M.
I like them! they are a not compared to the traditional goldfish but they are still good snack. cheap and easy.
Alicia D.
Bacon anything and my mouth drools. These actually taste like real bacon! Would deff recommend to any bacon lover
Areli S.
Good for if your watching a game. Great for a snack. Good for a late night craving. Great cheese lovers. Love it.
Olivia C.
Fresno, CA
Mis niñas se vuelven locas. Rico snack para medio día con un vaso de leche. Riquísimas que hasta yo me las como
sweetie G.
I love these the are the perfect snack for anyone any where. I love that they have different flavors so good.
Danita S.
Yhe chedder bacon flavor is a good switch uo from the origional and they make great snaks for the kids on trips
Marisa B.
Villas , NJ
They are like toddler puffs for adults! They are very good and flavorful.great snack for both kids and adults
Samantha r.
Memphis, TX
I highly recommend this product it's amazing I love the taste they're amazing they have a nice texture to them
Rachel e.
Dublin, CA
These are gross and they taste like wet dog do not eat these they with give you a stomach ack and you will cry
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?