Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
miranda l.
I'm not really a goldfish cracker lover, but these are wonderful. I love the smokey bacon taste. And the price was good.
Raheem J.
Richmond
Great taste . It's exactly what they say it is . Also very affordable as well . One of the best snacks I've had so far .
Jessica J.
Columbus
The puffs are good..has a good amount of cheese flavor..My son loves these just wish they came in small individual packs
Irma S.
Vestavia, AL
Goldfish Puffs are like Goldfish crackers and cheese puffs made a baby. They are yummy and remind me of childhood days!
Sarah H.
Green Bay, WI
I love the puffs and they are great for younger children because they just melt in your mouth. They are expensive tho.
Cloe J.
Charlotte, NC
I actually love these a lot. They have a unique taste and I really enjoy eating them. But they bacon is kind of weird.
Kaelee P.
Fort Wayne
Lots and lots of cheese! Taste just like original only supper cheese. You pretty much just pay for extra cheese powder
J Antonio C.
To be honest i'm not a fan, but i fo love the cheddar flavor. Any other flavor i will have to try it so i can judge it
Joanna C.
Arlington
These are really good! I wish they weren't as large for the kids but they taste just as good as the normal size ones.
Shaunda B.
These are the perfect snack for my grandbabies. Not messy and very convenient to pack quickly when you are in a rush!
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?