Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Rachel K.
Strongsville, OH
Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks are so flavorful and delicious! Original Goldfish crackers are good but these are even better!
jessica p.
Belford, NJ
These are gross. The taste is so weird not to mention the texture if off. Not what you would expect from Goldfish. My kids won't eat them.
Kendall P.
Tiverton , RI
the concept of this product is ok however the bacon part was not good and I believe that didn't need any more chatter it was very messy too
Kimberly W.
Philadelphia, PA
I was shocked how delicious these are! My son also loves them. The texture and taste Is delicious. Id highly recommend thes. To everyone.
Robbyn S.
Bloomfield, NM
My daughter loves these and they are so easy for her to have on the go or to grab a bag and let her snack on them while we grocery shop.
Maryna Z.
Morganville, NJ
My favorite flavor, always have some of them when making my cheat day.Little bit salty,but it's even good for me,can't eat a lot of them
Julia R.
At first I did not like these, but after eating a few they started to grow on me they are good but I will buy regular gold fish next time
Alexis C.
magnolia, OH
I've eaten goldfish for a very long time, so I am partial to the original goldfish, but the puffs were good! I was pleasantly surprised.
Lindsay F.
Mars, PA
I could live off these! Theyre just a yummy snack thati never get sick of. I feel like a little kid eating them but i could care less!
Amber H.
I probably wouldn't purchase this again. Some things should just stay in their organically form. Love some of the other flavors though!
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?