Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Miyah W.
I like this a lot. But it's really hard to find ...
Well at least we're i live. They don't all them in lots of places . I would really like some more
Steph R.
I have been able to find this item just ones on the supermarket by my house it like a cheese puff and regular cheese gold fish .

Very taste and yummy
Marin P.
Cumberland, ME
When I first tried the original goldfish puffs I really liked them! I like bacon and things bacon flavored so of course I would have to try these.
Ileana B.
Providence, RI
love this product , love the flavor .. it packs a punch of flavor ' very good price .. does not compare to others .. will forever buy this product
Michelle V.
These taste really good its balcony and cheesey at the same time it taste really good I really enjoy eating it and would define fly recommend it
Janet R.
Kintnersville, PA
I bought these for my kids and they didn't like them.
They have a weird texture to them that they dislike. The original goldfish are much better
Joanna B.
These are actually super good ! They automatically dissolve in your mouth . You can purchase these at Walmart , that's where I normally get them
Felicia F.
Mcadoo, PA
I wasn't a big fan of the flavor. I think I'd like them a lot better if they were just plain cheddar. On the plus side they're a decent price.
Alicia P.
Corning, CA
So far the only ones I've came across that I didn't like. I'm not a fan of bacon, but I'd like them better if they were just cheddar flavor
Jill R.
Bristol, CT
Not a fan of the puffs and the cheddar bacon flavor is not very good, it's very smokey tasting and that combo and the puffs is just not good.
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?