Goldfish® Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks uploaded by Kayla H.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish Puffs Cheddar Bacon Baked Puff Snacks: Flavored with other natural flavors Gluten free Resealable SealTab.

• How bad for u are these things? also bacon???1 Answers
  • Are these great for all ages for maybe a Superbowl Party2 Answers
  • Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heav...3 Answers
Jessica B.
You know when you are feeling nostalgic and want a comfort food, so you pick up something and are fully prepared to become trash for it? Well, that's how I am with the Goldfish brand. I am a child at heart and love their crackers and pretzels but their puffs? Uh. Uh. No? Granted, I am beyond the age group at this point, but these just aren't good. I got this kind and the regular but the flavor was off and the texture was strange to say the least.

They were kind of equally soggy and stale. Yikes.
Bobbie B.
Coldwater, MI
I am a fan of the Goldfish Puff crackers.
I love the texture and the way they melt in your mouth, the flavor is pretty good too. The cheddar bacon flavor is tasty, but I love the regular cheddar flavor best. Of all the Goldfish products these are by far my favorite, my only negative is they are a bit messy, like a cheese puff, but that will not keep me from eating and purchasing them.
Taylor J.
Ashland, OH
This product isn't the healthiest snack but it has great flavor, the kind you don't want to stop eating. We buy these from Walmart. They meet my expectations. I would recommend them to other people I just don't like to keep them all the time or I would be huge but I love them every now and then!
Brianna D.
Toms River, NJ
These are the best thing that Goldfish could have came out with. The puffs snacks are great for someone who loves goldfish. I think they have more flavor then the regular goldfish. They aren't healthy for you but they are delicious. If you haven't tried them, i recommend you do.
Margie L.
Hilmar , CA
These are a perfect computation of Cheeto puffs and goldfish together. They are super cheesy with a crunch. It prefer to eat these because they tend to be healthier than other snacks. Would recommend to those who love cheese!
Amanda H.
I got these when I worked at Biglots and they were so addictive! Cheesy with the smoked bacon flavor is so good. The puff makes your mouth water and you'll find yourself wishing you had another bag
Joan C.
Lebanon, NH
These are nothing like the original Goldfish. It's similar to a cheese puff, but almost tastes healthier? That's tolerable but the flavoring is artificial and almost unpalatable. It wasn't my taste, but I'm sure someone else could enjoy?
Sarah A.
Okay, I've tried this being hesitant at first but it's actually pretty good! Shocked? Yes I was, lol but you got to give it a try first to see if you would too! Affordable and delicious, why not stick with goldfish!? Always coming up with something different!
Wendy P.
Okay im gonna give y'all the T,

I am addicted to all forms of cheese balls and puffs ,you know like cheetos and all that good stuff but these take the crown! it actually tastes like bacon and is way tastier than other brands! Not to mention my friends and family love them
Leila W.
I was super excited to try these and was very disappointed. Not a great flavor or texture. Not sure what exactly i was expecting but didn't think they could mess up a goldfish. Would not buy again or recommend to a friend.
Jen J.
PORTAGE, IN
Can you taste the bacon a lot...or is the flavor overwhelming?
Kris L.
Du Bois, PA
Are these like cheese puffs in texure? Kids want to try and I think they wouldn't like them
Nicole H.
Stamford, CT
Would this be a good Superbowl Party snack replacement?
Jane H.
Did I read correctly these are gluten free? This is heaven to my taste buds!
Caryn S.
Williamsport, MD
Are these puffs better than the normal goldfish?