Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

alyssa l.
Yuma, AZ
This mac & cheese was so gross! My kids wouldn't eat it, which is saying a lot. It's a super fake flavor of cheese and overly strong.
Brittany M.
Red Oak
This was not a favorite in my house at all. :( the texture was way off and the cheese was just not right. Kids didn't even eat it.
Karen D.
Katy, TX
Goldfish are amazing! Love these on grilled cheese night with our tomato soup and my girls like to take these to school for snacks
Stephanie H.
We would absolutely love to try these but I cannot find them in any of our stores. Hopefully someone will start carrying them soon.
Jodie C.
Schell City, MO
Sound good but tastes awful. Kraft has Mac and cheese perfected. They need to leave the fish in the bag and cracker idle. No go.
Samantha K.
Waverly, OH
This is a great snack for my kids and in even eat them myself, this is packed with good vitamins and is a healthy snack for kids
Victoria F.
Utica, NY
I tried this mac and cheese and hated it. The flavor was just not there with this product. I defimitely will not be repurchasing.
Alena F.
Euclid
It taste so good it's just the perfect combination of flavors all mixed in one! I can't resist it ! You will keep wanting more !
Christine K.
West Linn
Goldfish or a classic snack that if you're not careful the whole bag will be gone in one sitting. Fun for both kids and adults.
Katy J.
These are pretty tasty. Kids love them and adults can love them just as much. They have a unique taste and are in cute shapes.
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.