Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

pinky f.
Snacks for me when I was a kid and until now I still eat this goldfish... i usually get another one immediately in the supermarket after I finish one pack:)
jalexcia hayes h.
Mobile, AL
This would be a great snack for kids and for my like brother he likes them and does not like to share at all but great snack for to take on a trip as well.
Lakeshia R.
Shreveport, LA
First I Would like to say That I'm a huge fan of your company and been a loyal customers and I can't imagine buying anything else and THIS taste delicious
Katie M.
Louisiana
Macaroni and cheese flavored anything tastes amazing. These crackers are the perfect snack whether it be for an adult or a kid at school. Great flavor!
Stephanie C.
Beloit, Wi
One of my favorite snacks to always munch on and have around me. I always buy my food/snacks at woodmans. Yes! They always do, I enjoy them very much.
Norma G.
My kids love goldfish so much I always have this in my pantry for them I take sum in zip blog bags when I go out with them they always come in habdy.
Janet A.
Reseda, CA
Its the snack that smiles back! Goldfish! I feel like I never get tired of them. You can eat them anywhere with is great cause on always on the go.
Katie S.
South Charleston
My nephew and I love these! They are great for little ones, and you cannot beat the flavor when it comes to a cheese snack. Perfect for on the go!
Virginia H.
Kalispell, Montana
I buy these for my three-year-old granddaughter.  However, they are so good I eat them myself now.  They are a great tasting snack for young and old.
April C.
Plainfield, CT
This is such a great snack. One the go to's when I want something salty. Its also a childhoid staple. Loved getting this in my lunchbox as a child
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.