Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Karis H.
Clover, SC
Love me some goldfish! They are a great snack and they don't make me feel like I need to workout after! They kids love them too, they are great snack for whenever.
Heather B.
Pomona, IL
My son loves his Goldfish crackers. He can't wait til snack time to be able to eat his Goldfish. He always names his fish and then eats them. Goldfish crackers make snack time fun!
Michele C.
Clermont, FL
My daughter is 5 and she lives on these. She loves the shape the taste and she lives the milk carton boxes. I put them in zip lock bags and have them for her in my purse.
McKenzie K.
These are definitely interesting. The price point is there but the taste is not. I feel like they tried too hard and missed the ball on this one. I would leave this in the shelf and get something else if I were you.
Jaelen R.
Brownsville, TX
Eating these by them selves is already delicious but eating them with chocolate is even better than you'd think. It has a really cheesy flavor which is good and I would definilty recommend to anyone that likes cheese.
Ashley P.
Sherman, TX
These are super delicious! Who wouldn't want a gold fish that tasted like macaroni and cheese!?! My son loves these and they a great snack on the go! They are just an amazing product all around even the regular flavor!
Kyla P.
Kenosha, WI
I really did not enjoy this Mac & Cheese at all! I felt like it tasted to much like butter, (and not in the good way,) and I used the suggested amount. I would not recommend this or buy it again for myself.
Morgan K.
Centerville, GA
This is my go to. I'd buy this again and again. It's always on my shopping list. It's a great price and great product. I typically get them at Kroger. Best flavor. 10/10 would buy again. My son lovesssss them
Jr C.
So cheesy! I buy these once a month and they never last that long lol but hey I will be buying more if that helps anyone trying to decide if whether to get them or not!
Esmelyna C.
Bronx, NY
Simple easy on the go snack cheesy bite everytime amazing flavor can't stop licking my fingers. Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Colors Snack Crackers Cheddar
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.