Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Breeanna B.
SPRING LAKE, NC
These are very gross. I honestly do not know how to explain the taste. But it leaves a horrible after taste. Even my kid won't eat them and he loves just about everything
Nancy M.
Goldfish have been my all time favorite on the go snack. I think they are so good but I also try not to eat them all in one day. So I gravitate towards the little boxed ones, which are so cute!
Karis H.
Clover, SC
Love me some goldfish! They are a great snack and they don't make me feel like I need to workout after! They kids love them too, they are great snack for whenever.
Michele C.
Clermont, FL
My daughter is 5 and she lives on these. She loves the shape the taste and she lives the milk carton boxes. I put them in zip lock bags and have them for her in my purse.
McKenzie K.
These are definitely interesting. The price point is there but the taste is not. I feel like they tried too hard and missed the ball on this one. I would leave this in the shelf and get something else if I were you.
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
I am a big kid when it comes to these, I love them they are so handy to snack on, once I start eating I cant stop. I know it is weird but i love to dip these in ranch dressing, it may sound nasty but honestly its good dont hate... If you haven't tried them you need to there is so many varieties you cant go wrong and the price isn't that bad either.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
These are always in my purse for my kids! They love gold fish and so do I! Perfect quick snack. Especially in those moments when you want to them to just be quiet.
Dacie C.
Broken Arrow
This is a great product very inexpensive I will definitely recommend this to others. I am very proud to say I'm a mac & cheese fanatic and anything mac & cheese I usually love. And this product is one of those I love
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
My daughter absolutely loves these because she loves goldfish crackers. The price is not too bad. the taste is OK, it's not the greatest. I do find it a bit "gritty" compared to some other mac and cheese boxes out there. I do recommend this as a quick dinner option for kids.
Tori M.
These crackers were pretty good considering goldfish have been one of my favorite snacks since I was about 5 years old. I love watching them come out with new flavors but once I got that they had "Mac and Cheese" flavor, I definitely had to try it. A little bit similar to their regular cheddar flavor so it's pretty good to me.
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.