Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Taylor E.
Metamora, IL
Very good! They filled me up! I enjoyed eating them and it didn't have a bad after taste, I would recommend them to so many people. Sorta healthy but could be worse. I would recommend to anyone who isn't on a strict diet!
Angeleen O.
Waverly, NY
Yucky!! Was not impressed by this at all!!! Pepperidge Farm® Goldfish® Mac & Cheese Cheddar I've tried a couple times and it's not for me!!! Doesn't really mix well when u add the milk and just tastes off!
Melina L.
Conyers, GA
My daughter absolutely loves these because she loves goldfish crackers. The price is not too bad. the taste is OK, it's not the greatest. I do find it a bit "gritty" compared to some other mac and cheese boxes out there. I do recommend this as a quick dinner option for kids.
Jaelen R.
Brownsville, TX
Eating these by them selves is already delicious but eating them with chocolate is even better than you'd think. It has a really cheesy flavor which is good and I would definilty recommend to anyone that likes cheese.
Tori M.
These crackers were pretty good considering goldfish have been one of my favorite snacks since I was about 5 years old. I love watching them come out with new flavors but once I got that they had "Mac and Cheese" flavor, I definitely had to try it. A little bit similar to their regular cheddar flavor so it's pretty good to me.
Kristen M.
Russellville, AR
Im a cheese fan. The other flavor of cheese gold fish is very cheesy but nothing compared to this one. So if you like cheese flavor i would highly recommend trying these. They are on my grocery list as we speak. Some Walmart don't have them i noticed.
Brianna🌺 P.
Katy, TX
Who doesn't like goldfish. I mean there are so many flavors that if you don't like one you'll for sure like another. I personally love the original flavor but I've met plenty of people that don't like the original but are still obsessed with goldfish
Kirsty C.
My son did not like it. I personally think it is better than any other competing products. However, the noodles were weirdly thick in certain spots and the cheese would clump up in that area, making a really weird texture. That could be why he didn't like it.
Felicia H.
Glenside
This is horrible. I love Mac and cheese so much and could easily eat it forever but this has the strangest taste. I only tried this once but that was enough for me to know that it is not my thing. Maybe some things just shouldn't be combined.
Christa P.
N Little Rock, AR
I have been eating Goldfish since I was a kid and I can say I still enjoy them as an adult. Some snacks I loved as a kid now I find to be too salty or cardboard tasting but these are still good and I can make a meal out of them honestly.
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.