Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Halima F.
sidi bel abbes
I like so much the dish so this one help my choice in many time when i don't find what to eat so i choose it in those time
Chelsea H.
England , Ws66db
omg the mac and cheese ones are amazingit gives so much flavour i give them to my little sister and she eats them so much
Savannah A.
Penticton, BC
These were awful. My 3 year old wouldn't even touch it. It didn't even taste like food. Not worth what you end up paying.
Sandra M.
pachuca
I love because they are super tender and delicious i like to buy them and eat them with my little cousins or nephews love
sophie g.
Les enfants adore mais c'est plutôt une gâterie pas très nourrissant mais que ferions nous pas pour les gâté un peu
Andrea C.
Los macarrones son deliciosos los comun son los que son con queso aunque ahi de otros sabore pero estos me gustan
Maria A.
This is really great, not my favorite but they make for a nice snack during the day and they look extremely cute
Pallavi A.
port-louis
It is delicious.A snack that is soft and melts on the tongue a perfect delice.The cheese flavour is breathtaking
Uneek B.
St, ON
The kids love it but I will say they could come with more in a pack it about 4.00+tax and the bag is really small
Yariane D.
Cuando estaba en elemental, yo y mi mejor amiga le tomábamos estas galletas al maestro por que son deliciosas
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.