Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Janelle G.
My kids loveeeeee I this better then Kraft dinner ! My kids look forward to these everyday Amazing for picky eaters the taste is amazing as well
julise s.
I love this product, it is so good and always good to have on hand. I highly recommend buying this product. It's a great value for the price.
sandra p.
This is such a great product, i have use it many many times and i can really tell it shows very goood results, i really like this product.
Cherise J.
Dauphin
I love this product. Lots of cheesy goodness. Great treat to have for a snack. Good for kids lunches. I would recommend this product
ChaYma Z.
Ce produit est vraiment magnifique et je l'adore je vous conseille de l'essayer et parler moi de votre avis et si vous avez l'aimé
Anne A.
Toronto Ontario
My kids love goldfish crackers. It's small bite size prices. These can be taken for travelling on the road snacks. It's handy.
Elba D.
Doral, FL
I bought my child from an early age, always liked them since he was two years old and has 5 and they are still his favorites.
Carolina F.
I love it, it's so delicious and it's easy to go, it's the best choice.
I think it's not expensive, so maybe it's my favorite
Anne R.
Dubai, Dubai
Just plain delicious! Perfect movie or afternoon study snack. Who doesn't love fish shaped snacks! Great for kids and adults!
Halima F.
sidi bel abbes
I like so much the dish so this one help my choice in many time when i don't find what to eat so i choose it in those time
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.