Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Ashley B.
My kid loves goldfish. He only eats the cheddar cheese flavor and these satisfies his goldfish cravings
Courtney E.
Bardstown, KY
I can eat all of this by myself it's so good. I love goldfish! There's nothing negative I could say.
Brooke M.
Huxley, IA
The perfect cheesy mix! If you love mac n cheese and goldfish this ties together the two addictions!!
Emeli R.
Dallas, TX
These taste so good best mac and cheeses I've tried love love love! I love the shape of the noodle
Camie G.
Denver , CO
Everyone in the family loves these little crackers. They are a great addition to my child's lunch.
Paige S.
The best of the best my kids love this . I put it in a zip lock bag whenever they're away from .
Brittany H.
Gardiner, ME
Delish and my kids favorite. It's super creamy and thick cheese sauce. Leaves you feeling full.
Chelsea Z.
Clinton Twp, MI
Great tasting product. Bang for your buck I would purchase this product again in a heart beat.
Kaila K.
The taste of the Mac and cheese was absolutely terrible. I would not recommend this to anyone.
Payton D.
Youngstown, OH
Absulutly love this product! Good value! I would highly recommend this I will purchase again
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.