Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Caitlyn S.
Love this for snack and so do my kids! It very healthy and great tasting. Not a lot of sugar which is great for kids
sofia v.
Vivian, LA
My little one loves Goldfish!! They are always fresh and have a cheese delicious taste that goes good at any time.
Peggy E.
Ewing
Love these a healthy snack for the whole family price for all families to afford and i would recommend them to all
Jasmin A.
Los Angeles , CA
I always carry my goldfish crackers with me. Especially when I take the kids out to an adventure as there snack.
Hiba A.
My two years old daughter loves it!
And I know many kids love it!
But I don't prefer them! They are not healthy!
Angela G.
South holland, IL
these are so gross. waaaaay too much salt. they make you feel bloated and gross the next day. I do not recommend
Kayland H.
Love goldfish have been eating since I was a kid! Not so healthy but very good taste. Easy snack to carry around
Conner B.
Great snack anytime with a yummy cheddar taste. Nice little crunch also. My 3yr old loves them. I like them too.
Lisa O.
Mishawaka, IN
Delicious, healthy, low calories and great tasting NURTRITIOUS SNACK for the entire family to love! Yum yum yum
CRYSTAL M.
Absolutely love goldfish! They're good for all ages in my family and everyone's loves them. Nothing bad to say
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.