Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Marisa B.
What are you trying to do portion control or have a snack for a diabetic this is something that is nice and easy to grab.
Itzel R.
Norman, OK
My daughters love gold fish .... I have to buy them all the time .. the good thing is that they sell small bags for them
kelly w.
Glendale, AZ
I love Goldfish crackers for my children there are great snack easy to pack and lunches. Would recommend them to anybody
alyssa s.
This brings back so many memories how can u not l o v e. This its make me so happy every bite into them its haappyness
Tasha C.
Really good product. Great for on the go if you have toddlers. Easy to take along. Woukd recommend this product to moms
Marintya A.
My daughter loves these! They're her favorite. She loves the chesse taste! These are an easy snack and easy to pack.
Kim L.
Holladay, UT
The kids love these. I love to pack them for school snacks or on road trips. They ate good to have on between meals.
tyler w.
Holton
The kids love these. We all know kids love Mac and cheese so of course they are going to enjoy these as I do myself.
Sierra M.
Kentucky , KY
Great on the go snack. Makes packing snacks in the go easy. I love them and so does the kiddo. Perfect for everyone.
Valerie D.
Fostoria, OH
not a fan of this brand. The fish noodles get to soggy. They just don't taste good. It's like serving a pile of mush.
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.