Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Katy J.
These are pretty tasty. Kids love them and adults can love them just as much. They have a unique taste and are in cute shapes.
Christine K.
West Linn
Goldfish or a classic snack that if you're not careful the whole bag will be gone in one sitting. Fun for both kids and adults.
Lauren B.
Amity, AR
Gold fish are always a perfect #cheesy #crunchy addition to my daughter (or my) lunchbox. The cute #fish #shape makes them fun!
Camerae K.
Arlington, MN
These definitely do not taste like mac n cheese. They kinda just taste like old cheese. I would not recommend this to anyone!
Ashton C.
beaver dam, KY
Its an ok mac and cheese but the flavor isn't superb. The texture of the noodles is slimy and gritty. I will not buy anymore.
Sarah M.
SO GOOD!!!! has an amazing flavor which no one can resist. not pricey at all and is good value. kind of a quick whip up meal
CINDY M.
I like them a lot! The price is affordable and its very entertaining to eat these, you eat a thousand and you dont notice :)
Sarah C.
Florissant
My kids love the mac n cheese goldfish. We buy it pretty often when we see it at the store. They love the cute fish shapes.
Lauren S.
My son loves these. He will eat a whole bowl full. The shapes of the pasta are great and makes it fun for him to eat it.
Rachel R.
Jefferson Cty, TN
My lil girl loves the original Goldfish Cheddar flavored fish crackers she likes playing with them before she eats them.
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.