Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Alexandra A.
Holland, MI
love these! the flavor is so delicious and definitely better than KRAFT Mac n cheese brand. I didn't know these even existed but I picked it up at my local grocery store and am so happy I decided to use this over the usual Kraft brand of Mac and cheese
Reagen B.
Emmett
If you're a lover of mac 'n cheese.. or goldfish.. or maybe both you have to try these! So good and theyre pretty cheap at most grocery stores I've found them at. Kids love them and anyone who tries them are bound to as well!
Dacie C.
Broken Arrow
This is a great product very inexpensive I will definitely recommend this to others. I am very proud to say I'm a mac & cheese fanatic and anything mac & cheese I usually love. And this product is one of those I love
Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
My kids absolutely love this product to eat it all the time so we have to buy it all the time and usually I can find it on sale somewhere we have recommended it to friends and will continue to buy it in the future.
Toni M.
Fayetteville, TN
These are always in my purse for my kids! They love gold fish and so do I! Perfect quick snack. Especially in those moments when you want to them to just be quiet.
Tabitha W.
Carrollton, GA
I tried this thinking it would be great. It was okay. This product is most likely for younger children who eat about anything. I'd rather eat the original mac n cheese than this.
Rachael C.
Covington, GA
Okay so I love goldfish this product though I'm not sure what they did wrong with the cheese sauce just didn't make it for me kind of bland I'm Not Crazy by the taste of the past either it had something to it that I wasn't used to if you could probably go back to the drawing board on this one I love goldfish love the brand love the crackers not so fond of the macaroni though
Lily L.
Valley Stream, NY
Face it, you need to be roughly 10 years old, or younger to truly enjoy this. It was nasty to my grown up taste buds, however it was not purchased for me. I bought it to keep the kids happy when they had a babysitter on date night. It worked. This is a novelty meal, one that I would reserve for such times as when out and out bribery is needed, but in those cases it will be an epic success
Nikki H.
Lebanon, VA
I am a big kid when it comes to these, I love them they are so handy to snack on, once I start eating I cant stop. I know it is weird but i love to dip these in ranch dressing, it may sound nasty but honestly its good dont hate... If you haven't tried them you need to there is so many varieties you cant go wrong and the price isn't that bad either.
Larri J.
Salyersville, KY
Me & my little boy love these! I think they've got an amazing cheese flavor too them, also you can buy different flavor, but overall all the ones I've tried are really flavored good, unlike most box Mac & cheese! They've got a good price & are quick/easy to make, perfect for kids & adults! I'd recommend! 🌟🌟🌟🌟
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?
Corey K.
Saint Paul, MN
Why did these get discontinued?  These look very tasty.