Goldfish® Original Macaroni & Cheese uploaded by Jaelen R.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

• Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?1 Answers
Tori M.
These crackers were pretty good considering goldfish have been one of my favorite snacks since I was about 5 years old. I love watching them come out with new flavors but once I got that they had "Mac and Cheese" flavor, I definitely had to try it. A little bit similar to their regular cheddar flavor so it's pretty good to me.
Alexandra A.
Rockville Ctr, NY
love these! the flavor is so delicious and definitely better than KRAFT Mac n cheese brand. I didn't know these even existed but I picked it up at my local grocery store and am so happy I decided to use this over the usual Kraft brand of Mac and cheese
Kirsty C.
My son did not like it. I personally think it is better than any other competing products. However, the noodles were weirdly thick in certain spots and the cheese would clump up in that area, making a really weird texture. That could be why he didn't like it.
Reagen B.
Emmett
If you're a lover of mac 'n cheese.. or goldfish.. or maybe both you have to try these! So good and theyre pretty cheap at most grocery stores I've found them at. Kids love them and anyone who tries them are bound to as well!
Isabelita S.
Beckville
 To be honest they are really good I love the taste of them I just can't get over how good they taste I would buy him every day to be honest I would eat it when I just want to snack You're so try it out there are really tasty
Dacie C.
Broken Arrow
This is a great product very inexpensive I will definitely recommend this to others. I am very proud to say I'm a mac & cheese fanatic and anything mac & cheese I usually love. And this product is one of those I love
Renea M.
Barnesville , GA
My kids absolutely love this product to eat it all the time so we have to buy it all the time and usually I can find it on sale somewhere we have recommended it to friends and will continue to buy it in the future.
Lexi B.
Superior , WI
Love this mac n cheese it's the only kind I really like not really healthy at all but it taste so good. I eat it by its self it gets me full fast and super cheesy I buy it for my nephews too and they love it
Kimberly B.
Denton, NC
Emma B.
No. No no no. Why does this exist? If I wanted mac n cheese I would go buy mac n cheese. There is just no need for this. Golly jeepers! Can't we get an original idea for once?
Theresa C.
Oakland, CA
Wow do these really taste good? Does the pasta stay thick n hard ?