Goldfish On the Go! Cheddar uploaded by Alisha E.Goldfish On the Go! Cheddar uploaded by Sheila W.

BY GOLDFISH #5 in Crackers

Goldfish® Cheddar On the Go! Baked Snack Crackers.

Per 55 pieces.

140 calories.

1g sat fat 5% DV.

250 mg sodium 10% DV.

0g sugars.

Pepperidge Farm®.

Finn®.

Baked with real cheese. see more...

Goldfish On the Go! Cheddar
  • "The reusable bag was a very good idea because you can just grab it and go without worrying about spilling or the goldfish getting stale!" in 1 review
  • "I like that they're bite size so the kids can eat them in the car without getting crumbs everywhere." in 1 review
Alea T.
Alea T.
Henderson, NV
I have a love hate relationship with these crackers. On one hand, they are so good and the cheese taste is very apparent, which is good. However, these things are highly addictive and not healthy, therefore I try to avoid them when I can. If they could use some natural ingredients and reduce the salt/fat, they would be better.
Sarah D.
Sarah D.
My children live off of Gold Fish Crackers. They're an easy snack, especially for the little ones and they come in a resealable bag for extra freshness. We go through a few bags of these weekly! They also make a boring salad very flavorful while not adding a ton of calories. These are a must in our home! 😊
kiera s.
kiera s.
La Mesa, CA
Love love love goldfish! Its a great on the go snack and perfect for school lunches. Kids just absolutely love them too! Its a perfect lightly salted cheddar snack. You can find this snack at almost any big box grocery store. Such as target or walmart. I would definetly reccommend this to a friend.
Sarah M.
Sarah M.
Campbell, CA
These are the perfect on the go snack for my little girl. I love that i can keep a bag in my diaper bag and have a snack close at hand that doesn't go bad or need to be refrigerated. My daughter loves them and I like that they keep her quiet while I finish out the last few errands of the day ;)
Sarah B.
Sarah B.
I am addicted to goldfish. They are one of my favorite snacks and I have been eating them since I was a kid. I would say they are healthier than most crackers. I usually buy them at publix when they are buy one get one free. They are great because you can take them with you wherever you go.
Micaela H.
Micaela H.
Edinburg, TX
The kids like these for when we are traveling, but I happen to find useless because they want to finish them all at once. They are cheese lovers and this small cracker does the job in filling that little tooth of theirs. As an adult I really enjoy Goldfishes, now I just have to share.
Carrie C.
Carrie C.
Pensacola, FL
Just as the package says these are definitely an "on the go" great snack to have for little fingers. We're constantly on the go and I always take a snack for the kids. Goldfish are a winning choice for all ages! We pick ours up at Publix. Would highly recommend these fun fish snacks!
Jennifer E.
Jennifer E.
Mesquite, TX
I love to buy these for my 3 year old son. he loves these so much. i used to eat these when i was a kid and i love that my kids love these as well. they are healthy to snack on, delicious and addictive for sure you can never have just a handful....have to get a bag for each person.
Aeriell L.
Aeriell L.
Odum, GA
These are some really delicious snack foods. They are cheesy and not expensive and really good. I buy them from Walmart or any other grocery store and they are always a good price. I buy them a pretty good bit and I'm going to keep buying them. I would recommend them to everyone.
Lea G.
Lea G.
Saint Louis, MO
Goldfish On the Go! Cheddar is an excellent snack for any cheese lovers. It's always fresh in the bag and tastes the same. Children love it and so do adults. You can take it anywhere and it's an easy clean up. It's always affordable and yummy! You should try it if you have not!
Alexa C.
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY
Are these a good snack for on the go when your in a rush to get somewhere
Jacqueline F.
Jacqueline F.
Prospect, CT
Does everyone's kids love this snack?