BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish® Cheddar On the Go! Baked Snack Crackers.

Per 55 pieces.

Pepperidge Farm®.

Finn®.

Baked with real cheese.

Goldfish® On The Go! Cheddar
  • "I like that they're bite size so the kids can eat them in the car without getting crumbs everywhere." in 1 review
  • "The reusable bag was a very good idea because you can just grab it and go without worrying about spilling or the goldfish getting stale!" in 1 review
Amanda G.
My little ones love these! They’re actually not that bad, if I say so myself. Even though I don’t think they’re healthy, they’re still a good little snack for on the go when lunch time approaches and you haven’t gotten the chance to grab them a little
Something to eat.
Vanessa R.
San Bernardino, CA
My children love these! They would rather eat goldfish than any other cookies or crackers. We make sure to always have these especially while we’re traveling or going to be in the car for quite a while. They’re inexpensive & a great snack for children.
Monisha V.
Gold fish cheddar is my all time favorite crackers. It has a perfect amount of cheddar flavor. This is one of my favorite snack for road trips. I love the fishy shape of crackers it remains my childhood. If you love cheddar cheese and crunchy texture gold fish is for you! I highly recommend this especially if you're foreigner please try gold fish cheddar.
Danyelle
Jacksonville, FL
Cheesy and salty and shaped like fishes. Pretty good snack. Have been eating since grade school. Taste better than I thought it would because I'm not fond of cheese but this is a snack that I can deal with the cheesy taste with. It's overall good tasting, cute, crunchy, cheesy bites. Anyone can enjoy these from toddlers to adults.
Hannah P.
Russellville
Is there any preschooler who doesn’t love goldfish? They are delicious and definitely the snack of choice. We’ve tried the off brand, and there’s no question goldfish are so much better! We are never without them in our pantry!
Amanda E.
Tampa, FL
Love having these handy. They are a great snack on the go and taste fantastic. My son loves having these in his snack container in the car,stroller ect. I will definitely keep purchasing these until my son gets sick of them.
Theresa L.
saint paul
I usually buy the plain but also buy the baby size and the rainbow ones as well. My kids love these and they are the perfect snack. Especially to keep in the diaper bag. They are pretty cheap. I prefer over the off brands.
Angela D.
Goldfish! My daughter loves these so we have these around for her to snack on. They aren’t the worse snack and are easier for her to feed to herself. Definitely a snack we buy every time we go to the store.
Makaila L.
Wareham, MA
Cheddar goldfish are already great! But when you put those in a handy to go package, they somehow get better. When you live a busy lifestyle like me you need things that you could take with you in the car or to class or to work. Unfortunately the regular packaging of goldfish falls apart pretty easily and rips, so having this on the go package is great and the regular cheddar goldfish are always amazing.
Kenzie K.
My four year old loves goldfish. Perfect snack for her on the go. They’re made with real cheese and no artificial dyes. I personally would rather get her the Annie’s brand cheddar bunnies but she loves her goldfish!
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY
Are these a good snack for on the go when your in a rush to get somewhere
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Does everyone's kids love this snack?