BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Goldfish® Cheddar On the Go! Baked Snack Crackers.

Per 55 pieces.

Pepperidge Farm®.

Finn®.

Baked with real cheese.

Goldfish® On The Go! Cheddar
  • "The reusable bag was a very good idea because you can just grab it and go without worrying about spilling or the goldfish getting stale!" in 1 review
  • "I like that they're bite size so the kids can eat them in the car without getting crumbs everywhere." in 1 review
Nicole T.
Stafford , VA
The Goldfish On the Go bags are so easy to take around or to just store in the cupboard.  It really makes my life for a busy mom or dad easy.  If the kids and I want to go to the park I can grab the bag knowing there will be no messes on the way and I can close it to prevent critters from getting in.  You get the same great tasting fishies in an easy to use package.
Priscilla G.
I love eating goldfish. That is just one thing I have not let go of. They are so good! I wouldn’t say they are the healthiest, but everything in moderation is okay. I would recommend to others and I will continue to purchase!
Andrea C.
North Hampton, OH
My children love goldfish crackers. We buy the big snack packages and they take them in lunch or have as a snack. They are fairly healthy to snack on. I usually buy them in bulk packages at Walmart or sams club. Toddlers also love to eat these and are perfect on the go!!
Monisha V.
Gold fish cheddar is my all time favorite crackers. It has a perfect amount of cheddar flavor. This is one of my favorite snack for road trips. I love the fishy shape of crackers it remains my childhood. If you love cheddar cheese and crunchy texture gold fish is for you! I highly recommend this especially if you're foreigner please try gold fish cheddar.
Danyelle
Valdosta, GA
Cheesy and salty and shaped like fishes. Pretty good snack. Have been eating since grade school. Taste better than I thought it would because I'm not fond of cheese but this is a snack that I can deal with the cheesy taste with. It's overall good tasting, cute, crunchy, cheesy bites. Anyone can enjoy these from toddlers to adults.
Makaila L.
Westminster, MD
Cheddar goldfish are already great! But when you put those in a handy to go package, they somehow get better. When you live a busy lifestyle like me you need things that you could take with you in the car or to class or to work. Unfortunately the regular packaging of goldfish falls apart pretty easily and rips, so having this on the go package is great and the regular cheddar goldfish are always amazing.
Ashley K.
Canton, GA
  Goldfish® On The Go! Cheddar are super delicious!  I really enjoy the resealable bag especially since we are usually snacking on these on the go and it makes for easy clean up.  I find these baked crackers healthier than ones that have been fried.  I believe this product is reasonably priced and I would recommend these to any other Mom who always feels on the go.
Ashley E.
['Arkadelphia ', ''], AR
This is one of my favorite snacks. I keep these under my bed so when I’m watching tv I just pull them out. They are not expensive for how long they last not to mention delicious. I don’t typically add anything to goldfish because they are so good all on their own. They are salty so drink it with water!
Caitlyn O.
Van Buren Twp, MI
This is such the perfect snack for my daughter and I love the packaging because I can take it almost anywhere. It's delicious and my girl loves them. They have different flavors and even fun rainbow colored ones and they are easy to pick up on her own since she is one
bridget H.
Bowling Green, OH
I love goldfish.  The only complaint I have is that I always want to eat the whole bag! I keep them in my car and use them as a great snack while I am driving from point A to point B. I buy them a lot, and I hate to be without them.  They are definitely delicious and worth the money, though they aren't even that expensive!
Alexa C.
Flushing, NY
Are these a good snack for on the go when your in a rush to get somewhere
Jacqueline F.
Torrington , CT
Does everyone's kids love this snack?