BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Same great cheddar taste.
Baked with real cheese.
New!
Pepperidge Farm??????????????????.
Goldfish??????????????????.
Baked snack crackers.
Colors neon.
Finn??????????????????.
Colors from natural ingredients.

• Are any of you absolutely addicted to these as I am?2 Answers
Goldfish® Neon Colors Baked Snack Crackers
  • "they have only a slightly different flavor than regular goldfish but its not enough to cause a fuss over it" in 1 review
  • "We love gold fish great snack for my kids and husband always a great product" in 1 review
Vanessa H.
Foodie Expert
Being a mother to a toddler, having Goldfish in our pantry is definitely a must! Our little one loves these bright colored take on the original fishes. These are the perfect snack for little hands and come in many different flavors. Although these colored ones are fun, we usually opt in for the organic cheddar flavored Goldfish.
Jessica H.
Las Vegas, NV
My son loves these snacks. He likes to play with them and he loves how they taste. Sometimes when im super busy and have to do alot of chores. I put him in his high chair give him some gold fish and thatll keep him distracted. He will ask me when he wants more. Also my son is 18 months old.
Alexis O.
Foodie Expert
Goldfish will always be a favorite of mine, they're super affordable and super tasty. The ingredients aren't the worst either and the taste is always consistent. Goldfish are always, superior end of story.
Morgan M.
Logan, UT
Foodie Expert
I bought these crackers for my nephew and he loved the colors. I thought they were super cute and fun but I didn't think that they tasted as good as the normal cheese ones. I would recommend this product to people who are buying snacks for their children, who aren't very picky about taste.
Ashley S.
Benton, MO
Just the right size to take along on a car ride. There's not to much or not to little, just the right amount for just about anyone. The bag js just the right size for just about anywhere also. They have a great taste and I love the fact that they are baked! These are a great snack for my kids or anyone that is over
Mila M.
Atlanta, GA
Foodie Expert
I love gold fish. Especially the colored ones. Eating these makes the experience of goldfish even better! They are low in calories, totally affordable and the perfect snack for the little ones or if you're on the go.
Victoria P.
Fishkill, NY
Great taste, salty but not too salty. The color keeps kids interested, especially those who are very picky. I personally enjoy these along with my family and it's sold at a reasonable price. I recommend this product to everyone especially those with kids!
Kelsie C.
Payson, UT
Foodie Expert
Can you get any better than Goldfish crackers? I used to eat these when I was a kid and now I'm 24 and still eat them. My favorite flavor is the parmesan cheese ones and also the pretzel goldfishes. I will definitely recommend this product to anyone.
Jessica O.
These goldfish they honestly taste just like the original ones. The only difference is that they are different colors. Bought it from my local Walmart and I wish that the company could have added flavors with the colors but maybe that wouldn't have been good. More for children with the colors.
Mindy S.
Appleton, WI
I originally bought these for my grandson for a easy snack. Then I tried them and I love them also. Yes I do believe them to be very healthy snack I think they are an excellent price for the value. I buy them at the grocery store or at drug store also wherever they are on sale mostly.
Claudia L.
Santiago
Are any of you absolutely addicted to these as I am?