Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Karrie F.
We absolutely love goldfish in our home. My daughter is turning 2 soon and these are her favorite snack. I would say these are definitely a better choice as compared to a candy bar or chips. They also solve the salty craving that appears ever so often. Bet you can't eat just one! Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Cheddar Snack Crackers
Cortney L.
Scottsdale, AZ
I love goldfish! I have been eating them for years!!! Great for kids and adults! Who doesn't love them?!
brittany f.
West Lafayette
Goldfish are just simply a cracker you cannot duplicate and no other brand has successfully been able to create a crack or similar in taste
Karina C.
chicago
Daniee R.
Every flavors of goldfish are amazing!!! And not only for my girls... I love it too. Secretly I took few crackers for their lunches
Kimberly A.
Spring Valley, CA
Love goldfish. Its a good and delicious snack for you, and also will be buying my son these because they have alot of option and flavors
Amanda R.
Barrie, ON
My kids adore these.... Even though they are now 14 and 8 it's still their go to snacks. Love the variety of flavours they now have! Easy for travel.
Allie B.
These are amazing! They're just the original ones but in a Christmas box which doesn't make them taste any different!
DeAnna W.
Dierks, AR
Goldfish cheddar crackers are the best cheese crackers out there. My son wont eat them but i can go through a box easy!
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Our son love goldfish. I would say that these are the same as the normal ones, just themes. But our kids definitely love any goldfish. Isn't too expensive. & you can find them everywhere. Great on the go snake.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?