BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Our son love goldfish. I would say that these are the same as the normal ones, just themes. But our kids definitely love any goldfish. Isn't too expensive. & you can find them everywhere. Great on the go snake.
Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
"THESE ARE AMAZING. I love goldfish, they are the best snack ever and are not too unhealthy for you. The shapes make it super fun for the holidays and entertain the children. They are super affordable and totally worth the price. I highly recommend them to every person on the planet."
Cecilia G.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love loveee loveeeee Goldfish they have such a great taste, there is no product out there that can become anywhere close to them.
alexandra s.
Wauwatosa, WI
Goldfish are one of those snacks that everyone loves. They are great for kids and adults. Soccer gsmes, parties or even just hanging out at home.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
My kids love Goldfish crackers and these holiday ones are super cute. Go fish are a nice cheap snack I can get for my kiddos
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
This is my all time favorite!!! They have quite a few variety, but this one is by far the best!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
We purchase lots and lots and lots of goldfish my three year old loves them her favorite are the colored regular tasting we are not fans of the funky flavors that they have out but we did try a few of them.
Courtney c.
I'll never understand why gold fish are so tasty even being 25 years old... I always have them on hand.
Raysha V.
Lowell, MA
Love the goldfish they are really a fav in my house hold...great for snacks in their lunch bag or just when they in the house before dinner
Vanessa H.
They're okay. It has a pretty fake flavor. The ingredients are okay. I'm not a repeat consumer of this product. It is pretty affordable but I wouldn't buy it again. I don't recommend for others.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?