Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Buy on Walmart*
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product, but not as much as my 2 year old grand daughter. I use them as toppings on my salad, while she eats them by the handful. These are a must have on my grocery list every week. #musthave #kidapproved
Cassandra S.
these little gold fish are amazing, I love them my family loves them there just a good snack. there affordable not at all expensive. I have bought them a lot.
Stephanie C.
My kids got these goldfish in their stocking for Christmas and have been their favorite to date! I wish they created more varieties like this! We had the chocolate and peppermint ones and they were delicious!
Patricia O.
la crescenta, CA
yum! the kids love the season shapes and goldfish is delicious in any flavor and shape. Perfect intro into "snack" foods for little ones.
Karen S.
Fenwick, ON
Goldfish are the classic school snack. My first grade teacher used to have a bag of these in her desk and would give them out as 'prizes' lol
Fadumo S.
San Diego, CA
My kids haven't ever tried this but it looks like they would love it if they did and I sometimes let them eat unhealthy
Ashtin B.
San Antonio , TX
I love all of the goldfish shapes! They have come out with some really cute ones, especially fun ones for the kids to enjoy. These were an awesome touch to holiday platters and had a good flavor to accompany different dips.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I've always been a fan of the Original Goldfish flavor more than the Cheddar - I know, I'm the minority! I think the buttery, salty flavor is absolutely divine, and these are perfect in snack mixes, on soups or chili, or just on their own for a snack!
Lizleyla G.
Bronx, NY
Ok I guess ok I guess ok I guess ok I guess but salty but salty. Ok ok maybe it's good.
Marisa A.
Jessup, PA
The shapes were fun and my daughter loved them. Same great flavor wish there were more holidays that there are shapes for.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?