Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Amy B.
East York, ON
These were perfect for my children's Christmas party. It was a nice change from the sugar overload and just the right size for little hands and mouths.
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product, but not as much as my 2 year old grand daughter. I use them as toppings on my salad, while she eats them by the handful. These are a must have on my grocery list every week. #musthave #kidapproved
Cassie M.
Westerville, OH
these little gold fish are amazing, I love them my family loves them there just a good snack. there affordable not at all expensive. I have bought them a lot.
gabrielle b.
Houma, LA
These were great!
My girls love to play with them as they eat hah, good for the brain and tummy! They are perfect for tiny handsand little mouths!
John F.
Galloway, OH
These are a perfect snack for kids. They aren't too messy and are better than cookies to eat. My kids eat these all the time.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
I love all of the goldfish shapes! They have come out with some really cute ones, especially fun ones for the kids to enjoy. These were an awesome touch to holiday platters and had a good flavor to accompany different dips.
Cassandra R.
Alpena, MI
I love goldfish. They are so cute and also another good snack. All people of all ages can eat which is a good snack.
Maria C.
Portland, OR
I don't know why I love these so much. I swear they taste better when shaped like Christmas trees. So delicious. So much better tasting. So festive. I buy many, many bags and eat them all way too fast and then I'm sad when they are gone.
Aicha E.
Cambridge
I love all goldfish, but i like this one alot because theyre fun and delicious!
My favourite kind is the extreme cheddar!
Ana M.
Ciudad Valles
A great snack, and the flavor and presentation are great. I can find them easily, and the instructions are easy to follow.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?