BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Cassandra S.
these little gold fish are amazing, I love them my family loves them there just a good snack. there affordable not at all expensive. I have bought them a lot.
Patricia O.
La Crescenta, CA
yum! the kids love the season shapes and goldfish is delicious in any flavor and shape. Perfect intro into "snack" foods for little ones.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio , TX
I love all of the goldfish shapes! They have come out with some really cute ones, especially fun ones for the kids to enjoy. These were an awesome touch to holiday platters and had a good flavor to accompany different dips.
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
I've always been a fan of the Original Goldfish flavor more than the Cheddar - I know, I'm the minority! I think the buttery, salty flavor is absolutely divine, and these are perfect in snack mixes, on soups or chili, or just on their own for a snack!
Marisa A.
Jessup, PA
The shapes were fun and my daughter loved them. Same great flavor wish there were more holidays that there are shapes for.
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN
I love these Colorful little guys! My toddler is in love with the different colors and the fact that they are fun and fish shaped! Perfect little snack for on the go or just when you feel you need something light! These are defiantly a must in my house!
Wajiha I.
this is my childhood favourites. I can never get old with this companies snacks. I love the Chaddesden one more out of all of them.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
Anything holiday themed is a hit at our house, and I don't think we ever go to the grocery store without getting goldfish. The kids love them.
Nicole C.
Grand Rapids, MI
These are fun for the holidays. My son loves them not only for the delicious taste but the fun shapes
Chloe K.
These pepperidge farm goldfish in the holiday shapes were very good and the shapes were cute. I would definitely buy these again.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?