BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Jessica  V.
I remember getting this around the holidays, and my then 3year old was so excited about having holiday shapes in her fish. I watched her eat the whole bag within a course of days and let me say how disappointed she was. There was literally only one shape in the entire package and it was whe she was down to her last 2. I wish I was making this up! Hopefully next time we get another bag with holiday shapes.
Giuli D.
Montréal, QC
Not good, sorry but the goldfish are way better in a salty form then in a sugary form
Vanessa H.
They're okay. It has a pretty fake flavor. The ingredients are okay. I'm not a repeat consumer of this product. It is pretty affordable but I wouldn't buy it again. I don't recommend for others.
Madelynn W.
Buckeye, AZ
I prefer just plain old original gold fish but if I need to buy these I do! Always fun to look at the little shapes!
Jordan W.
These are nasty don't buy them omg ewww gross don't buy them!!!!!! Don't they are gross
Jessica K.
Jonesboro
Great taste. Easy snack. My kids love them. I buy them all the time. I like individual packs but they are just so expensive. Sometimes they are baked too long.but mostly perfect.
Brianda C.
They are attractive because of the shape and stuff but I kinda not liked it too much. I think they are a little bit dry.
Fernanda F.
Lake Forest
The kids really love gold fish but I don't think that it is the best thing in the world to eat, I prefer to eat other things than this because the taste is a little bit disappointing. So I don't recommend for adults.
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
There's only one way to eat Goldfish and that's a bunch of them all at once! The cheddar flavor could be a bit stronger for me but overall they make a nice snack, especially for little fingers.
Tiffane S.
Lunch staple for any kid! Plus I like that they make different shapes depending on the season, helps keep them exciting for the little ones.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?