Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Jessica  V.
I remember getting this around the holidays, and my then 3year old was so excited about having holiday shapes in her fish. I watched her eat the whole bag within a course of days and let me say how disappointed she was. There was literally only one shape in the entire package and it was whe she was down to her last 2. I wish I was making this up! Hopefully next time we get another bag with holiday shapes.
Joshua S.
I do not like goldfish they are so dry and gross and this flavor is absolutely horrid I would never head again
IOANA S.
UN ASCO NO ME GUSTA NADA SOLO E GASTADO EL DINERO A LO TONTO EN CUANTO LAS COMI LAS TIRE NO ME GUSTAN EN ABSOLUTO NO LAS COMPREIS
Giuli D.
montreal, QC
Not good, sorry but the goldfish are way better in a salty form then in a sugary form
Vanessa H.
They're okay. It has a pretty fake flavor. The ingredients are okay. I'm not a repeat consumer of this product. It is pretty affordable but I wouldn't buy it again. I don't recommend for others.
arlene s.
My little brother loves these, so I get them for him all the time. Despite his excitement to see a new bag of Goldfish, I don't necessarily like them. They're very salty, and after eating a few, my tongue starts to itch, and, no, I am not allergic!!
Kandace
This brand of cheese crackers have never been my kids favorite. a little expensive compared to the store brand that my kids really like. They will do in a pinch. I bought these at walmart. They are of good quality just doesn't taste cheesy enough.
Madelynn W.
Buckeye, AZ
I prefer just plain old original gold fish but if I need to buy these I do! Always fun to look at the little shapes!
Beverly R.
San Pablo, CA
These taste amazing although i don't see why they choose themes people like the original ones more
Hannah S.
Morehead, KY
Standard cheese crackers with a themed bag, nothing special here. Average snack.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?