BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
"THESE ARE AMAZING. I love goldfish, they are the best snack ever and are not too unhealthy for you. The shapes make it super fun for the holidays and entertain the children. They are super affordable and totally worth the price. I highly recommend them to every person on the planet."
Cecilia G.
Oxon Hill, MD
I love loveee loveeeee Goldfish they have such a great taste, there is no product out there that can become anywhere close to them.
alexandra s.
Wauwatosa, WI
Goldfish are one of those snacks that everyone loves. They are great for kids and adults. Soccer gsmes, parties or even just hanging out at home.
Angela G.
Grand Island, NE
My kids love Goldfish crackers and these holiday ones are super cute. Go fish are a nice cheap snack I can get for my kiddos
Autumn S.
Mifflintown, PA
This is my all time favorite!!! They have quite a few variety, but this one is by far the best!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
We purchase lots and lots and lots of goldfish my three year old loves them her favorite are the colored regular tasting we are not fans of the funky flavors that they have out but we did try a few of them.
Courtney c.
I'll never understand why gold fish are so tasty even being 25 years old... I always have them on hand.
Tabitha M.
Mt Sterling, KY
This is in the shopping cart almost every week ! Both kids love gold fish . Great snack
Stephanie S.
Upland, CA
We buy the original version in bulk. Use them as snacks for the kids lunch every day. And I eat it myself 🙈
jurate m.
Scarborough , ON
Always have to have them at home and all flavors that my girls would have selection but cheese ones their favorite
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?