Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Laura B.
The holiday goldfish are the cutest thing! My kids love goldfish and they love snacks that are themed around the holidays. Target always has them as part of their holiday display area and I cannot resist buying them.
Julie M.
Mary Esther, FL
These are delicious just like all of the usual goldfish crackers. But the fun and festive holiday shapes just makes them even more enjoyable because I'm totally obsessed with anything Holiday or Christmas related.
Sharon L.
Pepperidge Farm goldfish holiday shapes are an amazing snack. I love the cute different shapes of these holiday goldfish. It compares very well to similar products and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Heather R.
My children absolutely loved the fun decorations added to the shapes of these Goldfish crackers. You don't have to give up the original flavor to make it a totally different experience.
Heidi M.
We love the holiday goldfish. They're so fun and festive for the entire family. We buy a lot of bags of goldfish because my kids love them. I think they're just so darn cute too LOL
arlene s.
My little brother loves these, so I get them for him all the time. Despite his excitement to see a new bag of Goldfish, I don't necessarily like them. They're very salty, and after eating a few, my tongue starts to itch, and, no, I am not allergic!!
Shelby K.
I love goldfish. I really like that they have many different flavors that you can choose from so that you are not always stuck with just one kind. The flavor is really good. and its a fun snack for the kids.
Amber V.
Lynchburg, VA
THESE ARE AMAZING. I love goldfish, they are the best snack ever and are not too unhealthy for you. The shapes make it super fun for the holidays and entertain the children. They are super affordable and totally worth the price. I highly recommend them to every person on the planet.
Andrea D.
Great snacks for any age. They're full of flavor. They also come in a wide variety of flavors. I love that they have a huge carton, individual packs and a family size bag. They aren't too expensive either.
Jocelyne N.
Murrieta , Ca
These are so tasty! My kids absolutely love them! These are great for a quick snack. We love the taste and texture of the crackers. I have no cons on this product. I usually purchase mine at target or Walmart.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?