Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Buy on Walmart
Lily G.
These are the cutest goldfish ever! My niece loves me getting her these goldfish around the holidays. She says they are delicious and I can agree on that too. They come in cute different colors like red and green.
Gabriella A.
How could you possibly love goldfish more? ADD CHRISTMAS! Goldfish has been one of my favorite snacks since I was like 5 and nothing has changed. When I saw these in the store I started jumping up and down... I'm 20.
Stefanie F.
Charlotte, NC
My children are in love with gold fish crackers! I love buying the holiday gold fish because it's fun and creative ways to make snack time fun! this is one of their good snacks I keep a stock in in the house!
Taylor B.
Hollywood, FL
These are very cute and good tasting my little sister love eating them and playing around with them. The cheddar flavor is there and not on the sides or on the bottom of the bag. I would recommend to anyone who like cheese flavored crackers.
Lori M.
Waco, TX
Great crackers, my family usually goes through them pretty quickly. They are a go-to favorite, a classic! They should be healthier I believe, less sodium would make these perfect. THey are delicious though.
Mai S.
I love this. The goldfish are awesome when it comes down to holidays but the con is it can get salty. I usually buy these at any grocery store. They are delicious never an disappointment. I highly recommend for other to try it.
Alexandra N.
Naples
The original flavor yet in holiday forms! I thought that this was such a unique idea to switch up a favorite. I wish that they would make these in the resealable bags like they do for Halloween.
Morgan J.
Onalaska, WI
I'm a huge goldfish fan, as are my daughters. All of the flavors are delicious, but I love the holiday ones the best. They are an easy grab and go snack. There is no product like goldfish out there. The price is right for this snack that every kid and adult will love.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio , TX
I love all of the goldfish shapes! They have come out with some really cute ones, especially fun ones for the kids to enjoy. These were an awesome touch to holiday platters and had a good flavor to accompany different dips.
Kinzie V.
My daughters love the holiday goldfish! They get so excited and it's their favorite snack. We like to get them at Target and they snack on them as we go through the store to make it easier on mom. I even eat a few as well!!
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?