BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Jordan  W.
Sparta, NC
We got these for Christmas because of the Santa theme and the kids loved them. We snacked on them all the time and left some out for Santa as well.
Keri P.
Greenville sc
I seen this product once when it was on sale and now it is a must have in my house. The kids love them. Great for snack time or a lunch box filler
Kathy D.
Frisco, TX
Best for grandkids! Not just for snacking but great in art projects! Fresh and fun! Good prices, usually buy 2 or more, one to eat, one to play !
alexandra s.
Wauwatosa, WI
Goldfish are one of those snacks that everyone loves. They are great for kids and adults. Soccer gsmes, parties or even just hanging out at home.
Jenny S.
My children love goldfish crackers as on the go snacks. They are a quick and yummy go to snack for school, outings, or just at home to munch on!
Whitney j.
We love Goldfish! These were a fun treat at Christmas. If they're Goldfish, we buy them! Wish we could get the giant ones for the general public.
Angel L.
My daughter really enjoys this little cracker it's a great snack for her to have after school and also to take for school and her lunch everyday
Jackie P.
Lorain, OH
We can't wait every year for special colors Goldfish. While it taste the same my kids think it's magical. Fun for the holidays and easy treat.
Meg C.
Syracuse, NY
Anything holiday themed is a hit at our house, and I don't think we ever go to the grocery store without getting goldfish. The kids love them.
Candice F.
Riverside, CA
Cute and fun for the kids and fir holiday parties. Same great cheesy flavor. Perfect bite size cracker. Pack is lined to keep freshness longer.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?