BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Brookes E.
Twin Falls, ID
My kids look foward to seeing all the new flavors aND new fishy's coming out each time. They love these. The colored ones we use for math, counting and colors. They love being able to eat there homework after.
Hannah E.
These are a bigger size bag of snacks . Perfect for dividing up between a couple of people . Single bags keep the rest fresh. Good purchase . Great tasting. Really is satisfying for a snack.
Brandi T.
Norton Shores, MI
The goldfish you love, but now they're there to help curb your sweet tooth! Aren't as unhealthy as that cake on your counter and it does the trick quite nicely.
Ashley v.
Springfield, MO
Kids love these. Always great flavor s. Can never keep them in stock at home. Kids play with them and it lets them be creative and have fun while eating snacks
Cassandra S.
these little gold fish are amazing, I love them my family loves them there just a good snack. there affordable not at all expensive. I have bought them a lot.
Suhaydee R.
New York
I'm so happy I didn't get it I got a text from my god husband I was just saying that I don't want my phone back but he is my friend he said I did not that he
Emily I.
I love any type of goldfish crackers. They are my favorite. Not so healthy but they are so good. I buy these all the time because I can't stop eating them
Erica C.
Gresham, OR
These holidays shapes are so fun for me as an adult I can only imagine children's reaction! They are good have always ate goldfish snacks and always will.
Mayra M.
South Houston
I have loved these since I was a child. These holiday shapes makes them even cuter. The only bad thing is that they low key get stuck on your teeth.
Brittany S.
What kid does not like goldfish? None! Goldifsh are a great snack for children even at a young age, and they come in differtn colors and shapes. fun!
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?