Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Lori M.
Waco, TX
Great crackers, my family usually goes through them pretty quickly. They are a go-to favorite, a classic! They should be healthier I believe, less sodium would make these perfect. THey are delicious though.
Ashley G.
Sullivan city , TX
"THESE ARE AMAZING. I love goldfish, they are the best snack ever and are not too unhealthy for you. The shapes make it super fun for the holidays and entertain the children. They are super affordable and totally worth the price. I highly recommend them to every person on the planet."
Mai S.
Orlando, FL
I love this. The goldfish are awesome when it comes down to holidays but the con is it can get salty. I usually buy these at any grocery store. They are delicious never an disappointment. I highly recommend for other to try it.
Alexandra N.
Naples
The original flavor yet in holiday forms! I thought that this was such a unique idea to switch up a favorite. I wish that they would make these in the resealable bags like they do for Halloween.
Morgan J.
Onalaska, WI
I'm a huge goldfish fan, as are my daughters. All of the flavors are delicious, but I love the holiday ones the best. They are an easy grab and go snack. There is no product like goldfish out there. The price is right for this snack that every kid and adult will love.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
I love all of the goldfish shapes! They have come out with some really cute ones, especially fun ones for the kids to enjoy. These were an awesome touch to holiday platters and had a good flavor to accompany different dips.
Kinzie V.
My daughters love the holiday goldfish! They get so excited and it's their favorite snack. We like to get them at Target and they snack on them as we go through the store to make it easier on mom. I even eat a few as well!!
Stephanie A.
Chico, CA
My daughter lovessss goldfish! I prefer to buy the box just because it's more for less in the long run but these little bags are great for keeping in the diaper bag or in the car for a quick snack!
Lauren S.
Saint Cloud, MN
I absolutely love goldfish. My favorite snack hands down! They come in good size packages. I just get them at walmart usually. Very affordable. Delicious. Highly satisfied and I would definitely recommend this to others!
Heather R.
My children absolutely loved the fun decorations added to the shapes of these Goldfish crackers. You don't have to give up the original flavor to make it a totally different experience.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?