BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Hailey J.
Louisville, KY
I have a four year old, and he loves goldfish! I also love the fun shapes that this product has! I love having snacks on hand for him and these make it easy as pie to take on the go!
Ashley W.
We are a goldfish family. We always have several bags in the pantry. These were fun for Christmas and a big hit with everyone in the family. We will buy them again in December.
Maria C.
Portland, OR
I don't know why I love these so much. I swear they taste better when shaped like Christmas trees. So delicious. So much better tasting. So festive. I buy many, many bags and eat them all way too fast and then I'm sad when they are gone.
Anita T.
Minneapolis, MN
Goldfish in any savory flavor is the best. Cheddar, pizza, queso, extra cheddar, you name it! I always gravitate towards good ol' cheddar. Haven't tried many of the sweet goldfish ones. But these are fun to snack on.
Irma Z.
Come on! Who doesn't love gold fish! I've loved them since I was a kid everytime I saw them at meijers. They are healthy if you don't eat them all and not expensive whatsoever. Definitely recommend to others
Denise D.
New York
I love these goldfish snacks. My niece loves these she always is eating them. The commercials are the cutest and they always place a smile on my face. I never am disappointed when I eat these snacks at all
Sam T.
I really like this product! I highly recommend it to everyone who is interested in trying a new product. It tastes so good, not too sweet. My favorite. Not too healthy though.
Kayla R.
These were so fun for my 5 year old. She loved the holiday shapes. We were a first time costumer. The taste was really good and the same as the regular shaped goldfish. Perfect for the holiday season!
Joanne P.
Green Bay, WI
These are really cute and the kids love the fun shapes during the holiday. They are a awesome health snack during the time of year when everything is full of surgery.
Annamarie H.
Really good for snacks for any ages day or night even after noons when u have small kids over they will love them and there worth buying because u will always run out of them
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?