Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Rebecca V.
Los Angeles, CA
Goldfish are some of my favorite snacks since i was a tiny little kid. Definitely beat cheez-it's by far and aren't too overwhelmingly cheesy and this Christmas edition makes them that much cuter! Perfect snacks for the holidays
Maria R.
I remember when these first came out and thought they were the cutest things ever so I bought them. Goldfish have always been a favorite munchie of mine but I make sure to buy extras so I can have some holiday snacks throughout the year :)
Mikka S.
Lafayette, LA
My three year old is a snacker she totally loves these yummy snacks. We are a repeat buyer of goldfish and all the flavors. They are affordable and we love them! I do think they compare to any other product. I would love nothing more to add the company is great
Amanda P.
West Chester, OH
Pepperidge Farm Goldfish are a staple snack in my house. I love that they are baked, and you can get a whole grain variety. They are a healthier alternative to potato chips, and they taste great! Not just for kids - but adults too!
Jules W.
Decatur
I mean, first things first, they're are regular goldfish and it REALLY hard to mess up cheddar goldfish. They're great for on the go and the little holiday shapes make the kids super excited! Would purchase over and over again.
Mary C.
Got these for my christmas party last year. They were a big hit with the kiddos and even some of the adults. I had to go all the way to BJS to get them but it was well worth it. I will most likely purchase them again this year. Very pleased with these crackers.
Kaitlyn P.
Had these around Christmas time and they were very good! I think that they taste pretty much like the original Goldfish but the shapes and colors really make them cute! Also had these out during a Christmas party and everyone loved them, they were a big hit!
Lily G.
These are the cutest goldfish ever! My niece loves me getting her these goldfish around the holidays. She says they are delicious and I can agree on that too. They come in cute different colors like red and green.
Bianca T.
Aurora, IL
Can't go wrong with any flavor of goldfish! My kids love the cute shapes and the bold taste. I buy goldfish at target, walmart, or if I'm looking for a large box at SAMs club! Some flavors get your fingers dirty but others don't. Definitely recommend
Stefanie F.
Charlotte, NC
My children are in love with gold fish crackers! I love buying the holiday gold fish because it's fun and creative ways to make snack time fun! this is one of their good snacks I keep a stock in in the house!
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?