BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Sharon L.
Pepperidge Farm goldfish holiday shapes are an amazing snack. I love the cute different shapes of these holiday goldfish. It compares very well to similar products and I would definitely recommend this to others.
Laura B.
The holiday goldfish are the cutest thing! My kids love goldfish and they love snacks that are themed around the holidays. Target always has them as part of their holiday display area and I cannot resist buying them.
Amber V.
Lynchburg, VA
THESE ARE AMAZING. I love goldfish, they are the best snack ever and are not too unhealthy for you. The shapes make it super fun for the holidays and entertain the children. They are super affordable and totally worth the price. I highly recommend them to every person on the planet.
Andrea D.
Great snacks for any age. They're full of flavor. They also come in a wide variety of flavors. I love that they have a huge carton, individual packs and a family size bag. They aren't too expensive either.
Sarah P.
N Versailles, PA
I think this is a cute twist on gold fish! Its fun for the kids to look at them and play around with them before snacking on them. It keeps them entertained while they eat them
Teresa B.
Edison, NJ
All of the Goldfish products are delicious my absolute favorite is the parmesian cheese goldfish crackers my husband likes the cheddar cheese and my son loves the pizza oooh there are NO cons I feel good giving my grandson these because I know its not candy
Carey C.
MANAKIN SABOT, VA
My son loves Pepperidge Farm Goldfish Holiday Shapes. They are a great on the go snack for him and I feel good about giving him a nutritious snack. They have a great taste and met my expectations. I recommend these to any parent.
Lindsey M.
Peabody, MA
I LOVE goldfish. I have ever since I was a kid. For some reason the holiday shapes are even better! I don't know if it's because I love the holiday season or what but they're extra delicious.
Nina K.
Chatham, NJ
A childhood favorite that I've brought into my adulthood. Just like mac n cheese growing up, everything is better when it comes in a cute little shape. As always, a delicious salty snack
Kayla L.
Columbus, OH
Goldfish is a fun product to begin with but when they made the holiday shapes, the fun got better! This product is better than all other snacks! Very affordable and healthier than most children's snacks out there today. I would recommend to friends.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?