Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Mario H.
Lovely additions to your holiday platters kids love then and adults adore them never enough it goes well with soft drinks or with juice it healthy and the ingredients are very good
Tanja T.
I bought this for my daughter and she got a great laugh out of it and a great snack. She loved every single one till the last one. I did sneak in few for my self as well. Cute and tasty.
Amy B.
Goldfish has been a staple in my family for years. They are perfect for bringing on a plane or going to the beach, great for packing into lunches or a quick snack. The shapes are my favorite because it brings a little fun in the holiday season and kids love them! Great flavor I would recommend.
Brittany Y.
Tacoma, WA
I love the holiday goldfish snack crackers. SO fun and festive. I hate the generic versions. Goldfish is a staple in my home. I love having mine in soup and my kids love it as a snack. I honestly don't know anyone who doesn't love goldfish. The holiday bags and colors make it a fun treat.
Tykeshia H.
Pittsburg, TX
My son eat these all the time he loves those little goldfish crackers almost every time I go grocery shopping he ask me if he can get some goldfish crackers he gets so excited
Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love the original cheddar flavor. The festive holiday shapes make me happy during the winter season too. This is a classic snack that is a staple in my house. They are available at most food stores and are affordable. They also come in snack bags in the regular fish shape year round.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I love goldfish crackers. They are a staple in our church nursery. The kids love fishy crackers and the shapes add extra fund. These can be bought around the holidays at your local grocery store. I would buy them again. I've never ran k to a child who doesn't like gold fish crackers!
Jeannie B.
Longwood, FL
Goldfish are great to take with you to school for a snack. They have a rich, crunchy, satisfying, taste. Travel time is great when you have goldfish in the car with you because of the convenient, easy to open, resealable bag. Kids love their burst of flavor and holiday themed look.
Rebecca S.
Brownsboro, TX
Goldfish are already one of the cutest snack crackers around, but when you add in some extra cuteness with a holiday element, it just gets even better. Affordable, tasty, and loved by kiddos and starving moms everywhere...keep bringing on the cuteness to get us through the day.
jenessa F.
DINUBA, CA
My kids loved this seasonal treat so much. I also enjoyed it had a very sweet and good cookie taste. It wasn't super healthy but better than other brands they have out there. I think this is the best brand around and I would recommend this tasty snack to others
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?