Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Buy on Walmart*
Jessica F.
Indiana, PA
I'm a child at heart, so it's no surprise that goldfish are hands down my favorite snack. I especially love the holiday goldfish because they're so cheerful and cute. It really puts you (and the kids!) in the holiday spirit while still being s tasty and nutritious snack.
Alyssa G.
Merced
I love the packaging because they are very themed with the holidays and just by looking at it makes me want to buy it! Plus, the good fish crackers are my absolute favorite they never disappoint!
Claire H.
Fontana, CA
I basically live off of goldfish. By far my favorite snack ever. If I could I would eat these for every meal every day. Thank your pep ridge farm you are truly a blessing
Vanessa H.
They're okay. It has a pretty fake flavor. The ingredients are okay. I'm not a repeat consumer of this product. It is pretty affordable but I wouldn't buy it again. I don't recommend for others.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
These are fun shapes for kids parties, or at a holiday gatherings. You can buy these at your local grocery store. Pepperidge Farm always meets expectations. Pro: fun and great snack for kids and adults. They are also on sale (2 for $5) a lot. yes, i would recommend.
Dawn D.
Dryden
These crackers came in a vanilla flavor, making them a sweet treat, as well as a filling snack. A handful of these and a glass of cold milk before bed, does the trick for a restful night.
Mary M.
Dearborn , MI
My kids loved these at Christmas time! Kept them excited to see Santa and they would pull the different shapes out and compare them! Always a great snack for them!
Jessica K.
Jonesboro
Great taste. Easy snack. My kids love them. I buy them all the time. I like individual packs but they are just so expensive. Sometimes they are baked too long.but mostly perfect.
Arri F.
Lexington, SC
Goldfish are always good in about six thousand percent of situations. In this case they're even better because they're festive. I usually have a couple bags sitting in my pantry for munching so I would totally recommend them
Lindsey A.
Goldfish are my favorite snack to munch on throughout the day! They are nice and salty and a better alternative to chips and other junk foods. They can be bought in wheat and make it a little healthier
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?