BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Bethany H.
Basking Ridge, NJ
I love the original cheddar flavor. The festive holiday shapes make me happy during the winter season too. This is a classic snack that is a staple in my house. They are available at most food stores and are affordable. They also come in snack bags in the regular fish shape year round.
Nicole H.
Ann Arbor, MI
Who doesn't like goldfish in holiday shapes. It's the same great taste in a unique shape. It's fun for adults, and kids alike. The flavor is the same it just mixes things up a bit. I highly recommend these to help you add something extra to the holiday day.
Amanda S.
So much cuteness. We LOVE goldfish at our house. Although my daughter is 7 now, we keep goldfish at hand. The holiday shapes are adorable and fun to eat. They still taste the same and are not expensive at all. I would definitely recommend to other buyers.
Jenni S.
Our girls love Gold Fish. Since they were toddlers they have eaten these. Their hands have grown but their love for little fish crackers hasn't ended. I don't have them to be very tasty as an adult but I recommend them since my children love them so much.
Connie M.
Apalachin, NY
My kids love goldfish. I can't go wrong buying these. They are reasonably priced and have an awesome cheddar flavor. I have bought these for over 20 years, and still buy them just about every week. I highly recommend them to anyone with little ones.
Natalia M.
Greenville, SC
My kids love goldfish for snack time, so it made me extremely excited when I found these. What is more fun for kids then a snack that represents something. And they taste just like regular gild fish. Just a little more fun for the younger ones.
Emily Y.
Philadelphia, PA
The classic Goldfish taste that we all know but these come in different shapes. I love that this holiday special still has the same taste as the original Goldfish has, and the different shapes just makes it so much more fun when you're hosting parties.
Maria R.
I remember when these first came out and thought they were the cutest things ever so I bought them. Goldfish have always been a favorite munchie of mine but I make sure to buy extras so I can have some holiday snacks throughout the year :)
Kaitlyn P.
Had these around Christmas time and they were very good! I think that they taste pretty much like the original Goldfish but the shapes and colors really make them cute! Also had these out during a Christmas party and everyone loved them, they were a big hit!
Bianca T.
Aurora, IL
Can't go wrong with any flavor of goldfish! My kids love the cute shapes and the bold taste. I buy goldfish at target, walmart, or if I'm looking for a large box at SAMs club! Some flavors get your fingers dirty but others don't. Definitely recommend
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?