Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Mashrika A.
Goldfish are great!! They're so tasty and kids and adults love to eat them as snacks. They're affordable and lasts a while and they're to shared with everyone. I would definitely recommend it them to others!
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
We purchase lots and lots and lots of goldfish my three year old loves them her favorite are the colored regular tasting we are not fans of the funky flavors that they have out but we did try a few of them.
Stacey R.
Buffalo, NY
Love goldfish! All flavors. But the cheddar is still our #1 choice. I love that they are bite sized and easy for my 2 small children to eat. Seasonal shapes or not the flavor is always the same. And these festive shapes are so fun!
Chloe F.
My favorite snack! Especially in the wholegrain. I like the holiday shapes and so do my students. However, I do not like the colored holiday crackers. The dyed ones have a strange taste to me. I have been a repeat customer for many years now. I will buy again.
Brittney M.
Orangeburg, SC
Only difference would be the bag design.Other than that they are the same good tasting gold fish!!Thrcomoany makes holidays apart of their marketing which is always a plus for a business
Corinne M.
Who doesn't like Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers? They're tasty, and easy to enjoy. Once you start, it can be hard to stop! While they're not the healthiest of snacking options, everything in moderation, right? They're great for special occasions.
Amber H.
Pasadena, MD
Love goldfish for kids and adults! They are pretty similar to cheese it's but a smaller size. Great for on the go too! I always buy to HUGE box and break them up into snack size baggies! I would definitely recommend!
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
My daughter absolutely loves these. Easy on the go, and they're priced well. We keep some of these in the snack cabinet at all times. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy them as well! I'd recommend to anyone.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Ve been a goldfish fan for a long time. We are lucky in that there is actually a Pepperidge Farm factory between our place and another family member's, so we often stop in to see what's available in their version of an outlet store. Last time there were huge bags of Parmesan goldfish.

To the uninitiated, these are a pale version of the classic bright gold baked crunchy fish snack. This was the first time I recall trying the Parmesan flavored option, and they were absolutely great. The flavor is more subtle than the classic golden cheddar fish. The parmesan version still has a pleasant salty crispy flavor combined with a slightly toned down cheese flavor.

They are a hit with everyone at our place. I'm glad we bought a few bags!
Stacy L.
Norman, OK
Easy, kid-hand sized snack for at home or on-the-go. I can keep a bag in my car or I can easily put some in a bag or bowl for my kid. Easy and not that messy...unless stepped on!
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?