BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Vanessa H.
They're okay. It has a pretty fake flavor. The ingredients are okay. I'm not a repeat consumer of this product. It is pretty affordable but I wouldn't buy it again. I don't recommend for others.
Laurie G.
Kingwood, TX
These are fun shapes for kids parties, or at a holiday gatherings. You can buy these at your local grocery store. Pepperidge Farm always meets expectations. Pro: fun and great snack for kids and adults. They are also on sale (2 for $5) a lot. yes, i would recommend.
Dawn D.
Dryden
These crackers came in a vanilla flavor, making them a sweet treat, as well as a filling snack. A handful of these and a glass of cold milk before bed, does the trick for a restful night.
Mary M.
Dearborn , MI
My kids loved these at Christmas time! Kept them excited to see Santa and they would pull the different shapes out and compare them! Always a great snack for them!
Jessica K.
Jonesboro
Great taste. Easy snack. My kids love them. I buy them all the time. I like individual packs but they are just so expensive. Sometimes they are baked too long.but mostly perfect.
Tammy P.
Fulton, MO
Goldfish any flavor are yummy! I haven't found 1 I dislike ever. As far as the shapes my grand daughter thinks they are cute. Any shape is great for me because in moderation they are a healthy good snack
Erin J.
Bealeton, VA
Goldfish are one of those snacks you just can't resist!! I love that pepperidge farm makes goldfish in holiday shapes. What better way to celebrate the holidays with family and friends than with these delicious snacks.
Mario H.
Lovely additions to your holiday platters kids love then and adults adore them never enough it goes well with soft drinks or with juice it healthy and the ingredients are very good
Amy B.
Goldfish has been a staple in my family for years. They are perfect for bringing on a plane or going to the beach, great for packing into lunches or a quick snack. The shapes are my favorite because it brings a little fun in the holiday season and kids love them! Great flavor I would recommend.
Sherrie H.
Grove City, OH
I love goldfish crackers. They are a staple in our church nursery. The kids love fishy crackers and the shapes add extra fund. These can be bought around the holidays at your local grocery store. I would buy them again. I've never ran k to a child who doesn't like gold fish crackers!
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?