BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Jenna H.
Georgetown, DE
I am so glad they have the flavored goldfish. I love goldfish but feel as thought the regular are dry and don't have much flavor. These goldfish don't lack flavor at all and don't leave a weird taste in your mouth which is always helpful
Fernanda F.
Lake Forest
The kids really love gold fish but I don't think that it is the best thing in the world to eat, I prefer to eat other things than this because the taste is a little bit disappointing. So I don't recommend for adults.
Samantha D.
Zanesville, OH
We purchase lots and lots and lots of goldfish my three year old loves them her favorite are the colored regular tasting we are not fans of the funky flavors that they have out but we did try a few of them.
Chloe F.
My favorite snack! Especially in the wholegrain. I like the holiday shapes and so do my students. However, I do not like the colored holiday crackers. The dyed ones have a strange taste to me. I have been a repeat customer for many years now. I will buy again.
Corinne M.
Who doesn't like Pepperidge Farm Goldfish crackers? They're tasty, and easy to enjoy. Once you start, it can be hard to stop! While they're not the healthiest of snacking options, everything in moderation, right? They're great for special occasions.
hayleigh f.
Winchester, IN
My daughter absolutely loves these. Easy on the go, and they're priced well. We keep some of these in the snack cabinet at all times. I'd be lying if I said I didn't enjoy them as well! I'd recommend to anyone.
Blanca T.
Murrieta, CA
Ve been a goldfish fan for a long time. We are lucky in that there is actually a Pepperidge Farm factory between our place and another family member's, so we often stop in to see what's available in their version of an outlet store. Last time there were huge bags of Parmesan goldfish.

To the uninitiated, these are a pale version of the classic bright gold baked crunchy fish snack. This was the first time I recall trying the Parmesan flavored option, and they were absolutely great. The flavor is more subtle than the classic golden cheddar fish. The parmesan version still has a pleasant salty crispy flavor combined with a slightly toned down cheese flavor.

They are a hit with everyone at our place. I'm glad we bought a few bags!
Malea B.
Charleston, IL
The kids love these! Same great taste as traditional goldfish but in fun seasonally correct shapes. They make snap time much more fun and they are easy to find at pretty much any grocery store.
Brittany P.
Cheswick, PA
I love the good ol classic goldfish! My favorite snack! The cheddar flavor is always delicious and perfectly salted! I also love the pretzel flavor and the cheesy flavor as well!
Jessica F.
Indiana, PA
I'm a child at heart, so it's no surprise that goldfish are hands down my favorite snack. I especially love the holiday goldfish because they're so cheerful and cute. It really puts you (and the kids!) in the holiday spirit while still being s tasty and nutritious snack.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?