Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Karrie F.Goldfish® Holiday Shapes uploaded by Cortney L.

BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Karina C.
chicago
Karrie F.
We absolutely love goldfish in our home. My daughter is turning 2 soon and these are her favorite snack. I would say these are definitely a better choice as compared to a candy bar or chips. They also solve the salty craving that appears ever so often. Bet you can't eat just one! Goldfish® Cheddar Baked Cheddar Snack Crackers
April S.
Fort Wayne, IN
I love this product, but not as much as my 2 year old grand daughter. I use them as toppings on my salad, while she eats them by the handful. These are a must have on my grocery list every week. #musthave #kidapproved
Donna J.
love the idea of the different shapes, great with grand kids. They are delicious and the children love to try and get the different shapes. They meet expectations. I got my
mine at Walmart on display. hope they do more special. o nes. I would buy them
Fabiola L.
Astoria, NY
This was a fun holiday product, they are very festive and taste like the original one. You can buy these at a local grocery store or drug store. Not healthy but a good snack got once in a while. Recommend to kids and adults.
Chelsea E.
I love these. Goldfishes are some of my favorite snacks and looking at the #holiday packaging makes me so happy. They taste good and I can never stop at a few. My kids also love them! We all share and enjoy them and they laugh at how cute the fishes look.
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN
I love these Colorful little guys! My toddler is in love with the different colors and the fact that they are fun and fish shaped! Perfect little snack for on the go or just when you feel you need something light! These are defiantly a must in my house!
Stephanie C.
Huntingtown , MD
My kids got these goldfish in their stocking for Christmas and have been their favorite to date! I wish they created more varieties like this! We had the chocolate and peppermint ones and they were delicious!
Lilly D.
Saint Charles, IL
I love to bring these with me wherever I go. They are a great snack and are easy to carry around. They are good to eat before doing a sport or something high energy so that you don't get hungry in the middle, but don't feel sick.
Sarah H.
Uniontown, OH
Goldfish are my favorite snack! I feel like a little kid, but they are small and fill my salty craving. They are somewhat healthy (better than chips). And very reasonably priced! Can get the big containers that last a long time
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
fazeela c.
Where do i get this?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?