BY GOLDFISH

!Sorry, this product has been discontinued.

Pepperidge farm goldfish holiday shapes - 6.6 oz

Ashley G.
La Joya, TX
Foodie Expert
"THESE ARE AMAZING. I love goldfish, they are the best snack ever and are not too unhealthy for you. The shapes make it super fun for the holidays and entertain the children. They are super affordable and totally worth the price. I highly recommend them to every person on the planet."
Courtney E.
Lithia Spgs, GA
Foodie Expert
Our son love goldfish. I would say that these are the same as the normal ones, just themes. But our kids definitely love any goldfish. Isn't too expensive. & you can find them everywhere. Great on the go snake.
Donna J.
love the idea of the different shapes, great with grand kids. They are delicious and the children love to try and get the different shapes. They meet expectations. I got my
mine at Walmart on display. hope they do more special. o nes. I would buy them
Natalie L.
Madison, WI
Foodie Expert
I've always been a fan of the Original Goldfish flavor more than the Cheddar - I know, I'm the minority! I think the buttery, salty flavor is absolutely divine, and these are perfect in snack mixes, on soups or chili, or just on their own for a snack!
Brittany W.
North Vernon, IN
I love these Colorful little guys! My toddler is in love with the different colors and the fact that they are fun and fish shaped! Perfect little snack for on the go or just when you feel you need something light! These are defiantly a must in my house!
Jessica  V.
I remember getting this around the holidays, and my then 3year old was so excited about having holiday shapes in her fish. I watched her eat the whole bag within a course of days and let me say how disappointed she was. There was literally only one shape in the entire package and it was whe she was down to her last 2. I wish I was making this up! Hopefully next time we get another bag with holiday shapes.
Lilly D.
Saint Charles, IL
I love to bring these with me wherever I go. They are a great snack and are easy to carry around. They are good to eat before doing a sport or something high energy so that you don't get hungry in the middle, but don't feel sick.
Ashtin B.
San Antonio, TX
Foodie Expert
I love all of the goldfish shapes! They have come out with some really cute ones, especially fun ones for the kids to enjoy. These were an awesome touch to holiday platters and had a good flavor to accompany different dips.
Sarah H.
Goldfish are my favorite snack! I feel like a little kid, but they are small and fill my salty craving. They are somewhat healthy (better than chips). And very reasonably priced! Can get the big containers that last a long time
Kristin W.
Greenville, PA
There's only one way to eat Goldfish and that's a bunch of them all at once! The cheddar flavor could be a bit stronger for me but overall they make a nice snack, especially for little fingers.
Beatriz R.
Reading, PA
does this product taste good?
Taylor M.
Do these have artificial colors?
Donna J.
Will they be making more special shapes?