Goldfish® Grahams Vanilla Cupcake S'mores Fudge Brownie Baked Graham Snacks Variety Pack

BY GOLDFISH

Goldfish® Grahams Vanilla Cupcake: 8g of whole grain per serving. Goldfish® Grahams S'mores: 7g of whole grain per serving. Goldfish® Grahams Fudge Brownie: 7g of whole grain per serving. The 2010 Dietary Guidelines recommend that you eat three (3) one-ounce equivalents of whole grain foods (48g) every day.

• "I even keep a few bags in the car for an unplanned travel that lasts longer than expected." in 1 review
  • "My kids love these very tasty and convient packaging my kids get one every day with there school lunch" in 1 review
  • "I like the variety pack snack bags, there are the perfect size for a snack after lunch." in 1 review
Courtney G.
Augusta , ME
My kids love these. Even though I really don't consider these "healthy" but it kicks their sugar cravings. Easy on the go , easy to pack in my kids backpack.  Keep these on hand in my house. Price is good too !
Francesca D.
Glenolden, PA
Goldfish are so great. These kind of taste like teddy grahams and are a light, sweet snack that you can take with you on the go. I would definitely buy them again and recommend them to anyone who likes graham crackers.
Lauren C.
These cookies are a great item to keep on hand for guilt-free sweet tooth fixes! All the flavors are so good.. I'm not sure I can pick a favorite! These small bags are perfect for lunches or on-the-go treats!
roxy C.
apple valley, Ca
pleasantly surprised, expected tiny bags, these are a good size!!! A lot of little fishies come in these snack bags! This is a very filling snack for the kids, I find at lunch they wont eat their sandwich if they have all these, so these are usually an after school snack with fruit :) My teenager loves these too. Great price and great product. Will keep buying!
Angel M.
Roseboro, NC
My kids and I love the dessert Gold Fish flavors! At first I was unsure if I would like them or if they’d taste too much like regular gold fish but they are really good.
Tiffany F.
Rockford
These are a delicious treat. I use to buy for my nephew who is such a picky eater. There isn't much he would eat but man he would try to eat the container of these.
Sarah K.
Individually packed so it’s easy to pack inside a lunch box or pack as a snack for the car ride. Just a few cents more than the non individually packed ones. Perfect portion.
Talia H.
Burnsville, MN
This tasty spin on the classic goldfish is fun for the kids! There are a variety of flavors and my kids loving picking out which one they can have for snack time. Also convenient to throw in a backpack for school snack
Latisha C.
Argos , IN
Purchased at: Kroger
With children you ultimately can’t go wrong with goldfish! We use them for snacks we use them in our soup pretty anything. I like the fact that there is salty ones and there are sweet ones so it’s a nice mix up.
Kristen C.
What a great sweet snack! I love that these are individually packaged so I don't eat the whole package at once. Always fresh and crunchy and satisfying. A great afternoon pick me up instead of the usual break room junk.